[GDT] New Jersey Devils @ Vancouver Canucks | Dec 5th @ Rogers Arena - 7pm PT/10pm ET| [The Hughes Brothers Edition]

John.Tallhouse

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

I think you're seeing what you want to see and not paying attention to context or other players on the ice.

I'm not even a Myers fan, really, but the blind hatred here is comical

Lmfao there is no blind hatred here quite frankly I've been a Myers fan until this year, he's lost a step since the end of last year pointing out that's he's been brutal in this 12 game stretch is simply stating the truth there's been a reason why either Myers or Juulsen have been on the ice for majority of the goals against and it's the simple fact is their play isn't up to par, quite frankly if this team wants to take its self seriously as a playoff team playing Myers AND Juulsen every night isn't going to be the way to go

2 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Lots of hockey left, They usually come back better after an intermission, Let's hope someone is shouting in the locker room.

I'd be perfectly fine with a 6-5 win tonight! 

Joshua with a hat trick! 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Yep. Myers literally takes out his own guys like frequently. I’d rather Derrick Pouliot 

Now let’s not dredge-up those memories,…please.

Both players became bonafide scape-goats on fan-boards, for valid reasons. 

• Haha 1

Just now, viking mama said:

Now let’s not dredge-up those memories,…please.

Both players became bonafide scape-goats on fan-boards, for valid reasons. 

I know, it’s just that the hate flows through me. I can’t stand when one player continues to F things up for us 

Tocchet has at least three options to replace Tyler Myers on any given night , I presume RT knows a little bit about coaching, I presume Patrick Alvin knows hockey , yet they let this guy keep playing night in night out. Do they even read the message boards ? Gosh !

Just now, stawns said:

95% of goals scored are the result of a series of plays, or misplays.  Rareky is it ever on one player.  Myers makes a bad pass, but two Canucks are standing there watching and zadorov is completely out of position.  

There's plenty of blame to go around on that goal 

Myers is actually having a pretty good season, but this board is full of people who need to lash out and he's the target.

Does he earn some of that?  Of course, but so does every player.

Yeah yeah I get it I'm just disgusted by Myers on that play, and so many others just like it. Zadorov shares some blame for not being ready for anything, the forwards share some blame foo being stagnant. It all started with a play a 12 year old should be able to make.

Toccett has to get the guys on the same page. They're all over the place. Devils love that style. If we don't play a more, well, ugly hockey game, 

we will get blown out of our own building. Need Pettersson to come up big. If Demko let's in another early in the second, pull him for tonight.

We can still get at least one point; Hopefully.

2 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

Lmfao there is no blind hatred here quite frankly I've been a Myers fan until this year, he's lost a step since the end of last year pointing out that's he's been brutal in this 12 game stretch is simply stating the truth there's been a reason why either Myers or Juulsen have been on the ice for majority of the goals against and it's the simple fact is their play isn't up to par, quite frankly if this team wants to take its self seriously as a playoff team playing Myers AND Juulsen every night isn't going to be the way to go

This is the best year he's had in a few.  Tocchet certainly seems to think so

• Haha 2

Just now, stawns said:

95% of goals scored are the result of a series of plays, or misplays.  Rareky is it ever on one player.  Myers makes a bad pass, but two Canucks are standing there watching and zadorov is completely out of position.  

There's plenty of blame to go around on that goal 

Myers is actually having a pretty good season, but this board is full of people who need to lash out and he's the target.

Does he earn some of that?  Of course, but so does every player.

What the #$%@ do you expect the "two Canucks are standing there watching" to do?  Skate right up to him to get the puck directly off his stick?   They were in position...and yes...watching the play. Expecting Myers to either get them the puck or eat the  puck if there was no one to pass to. How are the two players supposed to prevent him from passing directly to the opposition?

Just now, stawns said:

Even ten year olds understand other people can have different opinions and that it's ok.  A lesson you've yet to learn.  Again, you must be a treat to live with there ike turner

You're the one who ignores facts and substitutes your own reality 😆