[GDT] New Jersey Devils @ Vancouver Canucks | Dec 5th @ Rogers Arena - 7pm PT/10pm ET| [The Hughes Brothers Edition]

John.Tallhouse

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Good thing we got off to that start cause this is not a playoff team the way they've been playing.

Sick of watching this.

Every teams have an off night, for some reason the Devils are our Achilles heel for the past few seasons. 

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yep. This team hasn’t learned a damn thing about winning against hood teams. Looking forward to the “we need to learn” quotes at the end of the game. That’s all they ever say.

New Jersey isn't even a good team. They're bottom 6 in the East.

Despite being .500 the past dozen games, Vancouver has looked like a bottom feeder, and barely winning games. I think the first 10 games of the season were an anomaly.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Yup, Myers made a superb play there and everyone else screwed up like usual. It's a shame that most of us fans are so dumb we don't know that. For the record I'm talking only about the second goal but I might as well quit watching because I have no clue what I'm looking at.

Oh no, he was definitely the first link that broke down on that 2nd goal.  I also didn't like Zadorov's positioning on that one. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Crimson JH said:

Every teams have an off night, for some reason the Devils are our Achilles heel for the past few seasons. 

We've been SHIT for 2 weeks now. It's not an off night lol. This is unfortunately who we are. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 2

Man 51 years of the Canucks and I still have  no faith in one fucking team that can play a season where I feel that there is a chance they have a shot to get out of the 1st round minus 2011 and 2012.This is another team poorly constructed that I don't have much faith that they are at best 500.Maybe or maybe not make the playoffs.Definately getting hammered in round 1.Also another shit penalty kill this year.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

This team is playing like shit. 

Have bern for some time......though I don't know about "shit".  Not great, for sure.

The management team.doybled down on a core that had already shown they were inconsistent in both play and effort.  We should t expect anything different

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

I agree but apparently I'm a dimwit when it comes to hockey.

I think I'm going to go check out the prospects thread. This is too annoying for me today. lol I was all excited for a good game but it's not looking good.

I have seen Defence assigned to play forward. Who is to say the reverse can't work. We don't have the resouces to replace the chaotic one so nothing we do could hurt

• Upvote 1