[GDT] New Jersey Devils @ Vancouver Canucks | Dec 5th @ Rogers Arena - 7pm PT/10pm ET| [The Hughes Brothers Edition]

John.Tallhouse

Wow... some of you are damm quick to jump off the bandwagon. Despite Myers trying to gift them a win, I thought it was an average game against a pretty talented NJ squad.

Loved how they battled back. Unfortunately, battling back is against the odds. While they do it better than most, they really need to turn it up a notch through 60.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

I am DONE with Myers. D-O-N-E

How many times is he going to:

1. throw a puck onto an opposing player's stick in our end

2. get danced because he's as agile as a steel pile

Agreed. Hopefully we move on at end of season. Thanks for your service though Tyler 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Rounoush said:

Stawns...just no...

Weren't you the guy who tagged me as some sort of "gotcha" post, right before they blew their comeback?

Now you come back without a hint of irony?  Cmon

Hronek was at fault for the first goal and at fault for the last goal

1 minute ago, fanfor42 said:

Pathetic shift leading to the NJ goal.  FFS the game is on the line and you leave a guy wide open at the side of the net like that never matters...

Frustrating game. AAAgh.

I don't get why they aren't playing man to man with supreme effort to the close out the period. They looked like they went into a shell and were playing some collapse zone. Looked like two years ago to be honest. I guess maybe they just couldn't handle the pressure.

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Devils are so soft. As soon as we actually started to play physical they withered.

That was an easy win if we just played proper D. 

Absolutely.

The Devils have to be played physical and with a lot of clogging of the neutral zone.

D has to be very structured with the forwards backchecking constantly.

Canucks did none of those.

Just now, Reznor said:

Wow... some of you are damm quick to jump off the bandwagon. Despite Myers trying to gift them a win, I thought it was an average game against a pretty talented NJ squad.

Loved how they battled back. Unfortunately, battling back is against the odds. While they do it better than most, they really need to turn it up a notch through 60.

I’ll always cheer for the boys but this was a stinker top to bottom

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Cocanuck said:

Agree,,  bad play by him and myers in last minute.  Why is myers ever on ice during big moments.  You would think toch would learn

The problem is that he keeps on playing Myers as if he is righty.  Play 3 man D committee on rotation if possible.  It is clear that Myers is choking and so slow.  Anyone better out there from Abby to take his place?   My concept if its a comeback, sit bottom 3 D, go with rotation 

Just now, stawns said:

Weren't you the guy who tagged me as some sort of "gotcha" post, right before they blew their comeback?

Now you come back without a hint of irony?  Cmon

Hronek was at fault for the first goal and at fault for the last goal

Awww did I hurt your fee-fees?

Hronek chips in points. Myers does jack shit.

1 minute ago, Reznor said:

Only bandwagon fans can jump off the bandwagon.

Just now, Devron said:

I think people are referring to that Jack Hughes play 

Actually that wasn't Myers fault at all. I'm not sure who but it was definitely somebody else. Myers is the perfect dman and doesn't deserve any criticism.

don't ya know?

• Haha 1