[GDT] New Jersey Devils @ Vancouver Canucks | Dec 5th @ Rogers Arena - 7pm PT/10pm ET| [The Hughes Brothers Edition]

John.Tallhouse

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

He absolutely wasn't prepared for Myers to hand the puck to their star player.. that's not on Zadorov 

Bit of both. he should have bee been ready - he was marking him. goal’s are rarely one person’s mistake. they can both wear that one

1 minute ago, HughesYerDaddy said:

The dude was fighting 2 Devils and one of them was Jack hughes. It was Zaddy out of position. 

Make all the excuses you want for him,  he just cannot pass it directly to the opposition no matter what the pressure. He does that way too often

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

When your teammate has the puck and isn't being pressured you start looking up ice lol.

I'm betting the coaches see it differently.  You never leave based on assumption.  The biggest issue was the two fwds just standing there watching.  That was the biggest issue on that play 

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Your right, its Myers they need to replace ASAP

That second goal is on both Myers and Zadorov.  No clue what Zadorov is doing there.... he's on the wrong side, JT Miller is already helping Myers, that was looking like Timbits positioning. 

What annoys me more is the play after the goal...  Myers is going to the blueline and is going to lose the puck but chooses to skate by the Devil instead of putting him on his ass. You're 6'9 dude, stop playing like a finesse d-man!

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Where's the fwd support in the corner? Myers and two devils, with two Canuck feds just standing there watching.  Blame Myers all you want, but that's on the feds as much or more

Sure the forwards should be helping but you can't just give up and hand it to the other team. He had plenty of time to make a smart play, like rifle it around the boards if you don't have forward support.

Just now, stawns said:

I'm betting the coaches see it differently.  You never leave based on assumption.  The biggest issue was the two fwds just standing there watching.  That was the biggest issue on that play 

Not a chance that was the biggest issue. The biggest issue is between Myers ears. 

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Why are you ignoring his pass to Jack Hughes?

I thought "comprehension" was your thing?  Or did you miss where I said everyone was at fault?  I even pinpointed Myers for the bad play.

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Again… Miller was rushing the corner in support. 

The forwards have plenty of blame in this game, but I’m not sure you can pin that one on them.