[GDT] New Jersey Devils @ Vancouver Canucks | Dec 5th @ Rogers Arena - 7pm PT/10pm ET| [The Hughes Brothers Edition]

John.Tallhouse

Guess I'm not missing anything at this point, as ESPN doesn't have this game.

Sat down to be disappointed I couldn't see the game, but a blessing in disguise. Fingers crossed they can turn it around. No better than the lowly Flames today.

Good grief!

I hope the ‘Nucks will be watching some serious video during the upcoming intermission. 

Time for Quinn’s team to show-up for him, in a much bigger way, over the next 2 periods. 

Ferraro may have jinxed Demko, and Karma may have blown pixie-dust up this young NJ goalie’s arse. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, stawns said:

Nope

You really don't think Myers is the reason the Devils scored there? Like you honestly think that? Like you're in the corner and have the puck with little to no pressure what do YOU do with the puck? Hand it to their best player? Or do you go up the boards or reverse it?

What position did you play in junior?

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, CanucksCountry said:

It's the same fucking story in EVERY loss either Juulsen or Myers reads the play wrong and it's in the back of the net these guys CANNOT play another game as canucks

If you're talking about the 3rd goal, that was absolutely not on Juulsen.  He had Toffoli, Blueger and Cole let Hughes go. 

• Vintage 1