[GDT] New Jersey Devils @ Vancouver Canucks | Dec 5th @ Rogers Arena - 7pm PT/10pm ET| [The Hughes Brothers Edition]

John.Tallhouse

2 minutes ago, igorwasgreat said:

Tocchet has at least three options to replace Tyler Myers on any given night , I presume RT knows a little bit about coaching, I presume Patrick Alvin knows hockey , yet they let this guy keep playing night in night out. Do they even read the message boards ? Gosh !

Keep in mind they're also actively trying to shop him and get that money off the cap. You stand zero chance by scratching him. With him in the lineup you can fleece another gm by claiming he munches minutes. 

3 minutes ago, stawns said:

Even ten year olds understand other people can have different opinions and that it's ok.  A lesson you've yet to learn.  Again, you must be a treat to live with there ike turner

You're basically a flat earther when it comes to Myers. 

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

You're basically a flat earther when it comes to Myers. 

You really have an issue with people disagreeing with you hey?  I can't imagine having that level of insecurity.  Your momma did a number on you im guessing

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

Keep in mind they're also actively trying to shop him and get that money off the cap. You stand zero chance by scratching him. With him in the lineup you can fleece another gm by claiming he munches minutes. 

I highly doubt they're shopping him.  They don't have the depth to move a dman right now