[GDT] New Jersey Devils @ Vancouver Canucks | Dec 5th @ Rogers Arena - 7pm PT/10pm ET| [The Hughes Brothers Edition]

John.Tallhouse

5 minutes ago, snowman955 said:

How can Rick sit Kuz or PDG for a few and Not the Chaotic Giraffe .

This does not send a message at all.

No doubt. It's a head scratcher. At some point you have to make the guy responsible. No wonder he keeps doing it.

I guess the optics of sitting a 6 million dollar player is that scary, and the biggest thing is we've been so short of RD it just hasn't been realistic.

Just now, Gawdzukes said:

No doubt. It's a head scratcher. At some point you have to make the guy responsible. No wonder he keeps doing it.

I guess the optics of sitting a 6 million dollar player is that scary, and the biggest thing is we've been so short of RD it just hasn't been realistic.

Or, he's not playing as badly as people think he is.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, IceHockeyPlayer said:

Myers need to hit more, like Zadorov. Make forwards uncomfortable playing against him. He had opportunities along boards to make a few hits but backed off.

100%

He needs to lean on guys more instead of trying to swing at pucks in his feet.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, Gawdzukes said:

A good left d who has played right d is a lot better than what we see

Just now, van_can_fan said:

Apparently he's still too good to sign with us though

I'm surprised how little flack he's taking from fans/media for holding out

We should all be ashamed of ourselves 

My favourite Canuck, but if he's asking over $10m, id try to move him.