[GDT] New Jersey Devils @ Vancouver Canucks | Dec 5th @ Rogers Arena - 7pm PT/10pm ET| [The Hughes Brothers Edition]

John.Tallhouse

Just now, Mando27 said:

I don't get why this team struggles against NJ all the time lol.

The Canucks still need quite a bit to be elite. This jersey team is young and fast and we just aren’t fast enough to keep up. I think so far we have struggled against most of the elite teams. We are still missing something in our top 6.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, van_can_fan said:

Apparently he's still too good to sign with us though

I'm surprised how little flack he's taking from fans/media for holding out

We should all be ashamed of ourselves 

No, just you. 

6 minutes ago, stawns said:

Or, he's not playing as badly as people think he is.

He's almost got as much toi as Horonek. 

Almost 12 mins Horonek has about 30 secs more..

People lookong for negatives will keep finding negatives.  

• Vintage 1

Don’t wanna be a Debbie downer but if we get excited about killing a penalty it goes to show you where we are at… Sorry it sucks to be a Canucks fan same old shit year and year out…

There’s something wrong with this team again…

I think they need to trade Petey for another  centre with more character and who stays healthy and puts up decent numbers I know that’s an impossibility at this point in time but honestly he disappears every season for a couple of months… Or more… This is becoming a pattern for him

1 minute ago, Elias Pettersson said:

No it’s not.  Holding out means you don’t have a contract.  He is currently signed to a contract. He wants to wait until the summer to sign an extension.  That isn’t holding out…

It's just English, bro

'Holding out' idiom. : to refuse to accept or agree to something in order to get (something) The workers are holding out for higher pay.