[GDT] New Jersey Devils @ Vancouver Canucks | Dec 5th @ Rogers Arena - 7pm PT/10pm ET| [The Hughes Brothers Edition]

John.Tallhouse

9 minutes ago, Dom said:

Pretty sure I can do as I want. You don't like it hit the block button 🤪

No I don’t mind, do as you will. Free country, freedom of speech. The club isn’t having a great game. 

I just find it really weird when “fans” do that kind of shit. Seems more like certain people are here just to vent or complain or ride the poo poo choo choo train and shit all over the club. It’s kind of entertaining to me. Revealing I guess. 

it’s just funny how the regulars are here regardless of the game played or it’s outcome and yet different games bring out the self-righteous know it all doomsday armchair GMs who specifically take their time to put on display how victimized they are by the hockey they have to support.

hirlarious.

some idiots here bitching about how shitty this club is and will always be, and conveniently forget how amazing most of this season has been so far.  Oh well!

Edited by RWJC

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

It's the Swee-Dish Stoic mindset that has been infused from Nazy to the Sedins to Horvat that has left this team passive & meek.    It will take awhile to rid the team of that disease.

We have one Canadian. Management is allergic to Canadians playing in a Canadian market.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I think the core in our forwards needs to be looked at. The drive to win. They might not have enough in our top 6. Kuz and Mik who fade away and not having a 6th forward is a big issue.

We have a coach who wants to play straight line, hard nosed hockey and a bunch of twirly fancy forwards who just can't play that way. Getting pretty hard to watch lately. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, HKSR said:

My prediction: Canucks will be hovering around .500 for the next month or so ... then Petey will get his game back like he usually does every season.  The Canucks finish the season playing .650 hockey and coast into a playoff spot.

OK image.png.6c822e11e276d3da49a0014752f9da11.pngimage.png.4bc05ba37647994d66b4872d23674e11.pngimage.png.de444d83eb28a047c92174a0d2b477ff.pngimage.png.7e7ffded8d4c240a73a51d33eb63b979.png

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Haha 1

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

We have a coach who wants to play straight line, hard nosed hockey and a bunch of twirly fancy forwards who just can't play that way. Getting pretty hard to watch lately. 

Yes but it’s funny that Petey hasn’t even been benched yet. He’s played terribly and yet nothing ever happens to him. He still should be held accountable.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes but it’s funny that Petey hasn’t even been benched yet. He’s played terribly and yet nothing ever happens to him. He still should be held accountable.

He's still pretty good defensively but his offense has dried all the way up.