[GDT] New Jersey Devils @ Vancouver Canucks | Dec 5th @ Rogers Arena - 7pm PT/10pm ET| [The Hughes Brothers Edition]

John.Tallhouse

Just now, Rusty Shackleford said:

Yes Hronek was the one who lost his guy ultimately, but Myers was the one who lost our momentum.

Both are true...  

What a bad loss, our team was playing scared for half the game.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Coaching can’t prepare team,Petey need to heal,wake up,this game pisses me off more than any game this season.This team needs to wake the Fuk up,including coaching staff,team needs to be ready for this shit mid season or not

Just now, -dlc- said:

No they didn't....they were down 3 goals and came back. That's not mentally fragile.

I think they were just projecting on the team. Continued commentary seems to establish that 

6 minutes ago, Barn Burner said:

Fucking Myers. What a fucking bonehead. 

I cannot tolerate the number of very pivotal goals that go in when this player is defending. He cannot handle pressure. It scrambles the connections in his brain.

Panic…instead of textbook. 

I don’t believe there is any possible upside to this player, anymore. He is what he is. 

Edited by viking mama
  • Cheers 2

Just now, JayDangles said:

I'm really hoping that Myers is making Zadorov look worse than he is.

Yeah that pairing confused me. Rick put them together because of their "size" but failed to realize that Myers is defensively inept. 

who gives af about how tall they are if they can't defend for sh*t. 

Zadorov has looked sloppy too.

1 minute ago, Cocanuck said:

Agree,,  bad play by him and myers in last minute.  Why is myers ever on ice during big moments.  You would think toch would learn

He also gave up a 2 on 1 in the first 5 min of the game and made a bad pinch that led to a goal. He was very bad

• Thanks 1