[GDT] New Jersey Devils @ Vancouver Canucks | Dec 5th @ Rogers Arena - 7pm PT/10pm ET| [The Hughes Brothers Edition]

John.Tallhouse

1 minute ago, UncleBen said:

We need a Myers LTIR to start winning  again 

yep. this game was 100% Myers fault.  I’m 100% sure Tocchet and Allvin agree. I don’t understand why they keep playing him. They must be soooo stupid. obviously stupid stupid idiots.

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Debatable was a pretty egregious error. Where as the last goal was Hronek and Cole not recognizing they were both in poor position. 

A lot of things went wrong on that particular goal, Myers mistake was just one.  Personally, not covering the guy in front was, by far, the biggest mistake there

• Upvote 2

Just now, stawns said:

I'm betting he's back at a reduced rate.  Clearly Tocchet thinks he's a solid dman, no?

I'd bet Myers doesn't make any more mistakes than most players......this fanbase just has some weird obsession with him.  It's actually sad

There at least 100 Anti-Myers comments on here by well informed astute observant Sober Canucks fans and only 1 supporting him !

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Debatable was a pretty egregious error. Where as the last goal was Hronek and Cole not recognizing they were both in poor position. 

Maybe it's lack of chemistry when the D lines were split up?  Hronek is usually solid.  

• Cheers 1

Just now, RinkonRenfrew said:

yep. this game was 100% Myers fault.  I’m 100% sure Tocchet and Allvin agree. I don’t understand why they keep playing him. They must be soooo stupid. obviously stupid stupid idiots.

How so?  Can you explain, in detail, how Myers being on for one goal.against cost the team the win?

• ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Something is bothering or not right with Pettersson. His facial expression even on the bench is quite somber. Better the first 15 games or so but not now.

He needs to grow up already. Ok you’re injured. Then sit for a couple of games or suck it up and show that you’re elite. I am tired of hearing the excuses for this guy. Maybe he isn’t being surrounded by the right players. Kuz has fallen off a cliff and Mik just looks lost. We aren’t seeing Petey shoot at all. He’s not deking around people or doing anything except getting scored against. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, stawns said:

A lot of things went wrong on that particular goal, Myers mistake was just one.  Personally, not covering the guy in front was, by far, the biggest mistake there

No coughing up the puck was still worse cause none of the rest happens without the giveaway. 

• Cheers 3

Just now, DeNiro said:

Maybe Mikheyev should be in the bottom 6.

Hoglander and Lafferty have outplayed both those guys and deserve to be top 6.

I agree Hoglander and Lafferty have played very well.

Hoglander should be on the 1st unit powerplay as well.

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Jesper Bratt is the kind of winger were missing. He's a guy that can make big plays when they need it, NJ doesn't have to just rely on Hughes/Hischier like we do Miller/Pettersson.

Kuzmenko is supposed to be that guy for us, and he plays his way out of the top 6 tonight when we need goals. 

Confidence is the issue with Kuzmenko right now seen it a million times. When he finds it he’ll light it up. 

1 minute ago, van_can_fan said:

They tied it up and just decided to try and get to OT

That was a brutal roller coaster 

Yes, they decided to sit back.  When they have so much momentum, just keep on playing but they were playing like hope for the best when it shouldn't have been.  Just make a quick decision or pass all the way back and still keeping control but Cole choose to make a pass where the Devil D was at and that led to momentum swing that led to the last minute goal.  

Two sixteen of the second Demko loses his stick again.

How many times do V caliber goalies do that?

Poor play of Dakota Joshua who wrapped his arm and stick

around JH as he was entering our zone causing another PP

goal against us. Take the body or let him go!!! Pull DJ

and go back with PDG.

Nice comeback...but 10 losses in a row to NJ at Rogers???

Like WTF???

Edited by Catman

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Something is bothering or not right with Pettersson. His facial expression even on the bench is quite somber. Better the first 15 games or so but not now.

Anyone starting to think Petey has already made up his mind that he is leaving?

That's why he hasn't signed

That's why Allvin met with him

That's why he seems to be checked out.

Honestly it could be the situation. I don't believe the injury excuse anymore 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1