The defense is fine now. Time to focus on the top 6

Blue

Just now, Jester13 said:

Hughes - Hronek

Soucy - ?

Zadorov - ?

We need at legit 3. The 6 can be easily filled from within our system or via a free agent like we did with Cole. It’s that #3 that is key. Willander is very likely that good, but not for a couple years. So need a guy for two seasons. So he could be older but only want him to have two years left oh his contract. Not too sure who though? 

My question is will a Jett land in the middle of it all and make a 3 point landing for a roster spot? Jury is still out on that but seems like he moved his game up a notch lately and some time with Gonchar might do added wonders...

(shrugs) meh, one can hope right? 

In so much that Juulsen is making strides, he and the other RD's in Abbotsford aren't the needle moving RD we would need.

My laziness precludes any names of an example of an RD of the needle moving variety. I heard names like Severson, Peschie and of course Tanev. But I dunno. However I do know that even with the return of Soucy from injury, our D still needs work. Yep. A RD of significance.