[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

4 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Give me the team names.

I want in on the action too. 

Back in the day we had a buddy that was into partying and ladies of the night. Every Sunday morning we had to go next door to his place and wake him up for his NFL picks. He always made his lady friends choose the winner in all 16 games. He won the league. He called them pro picks. 😉 Funny thing was we asked this girl one time if she was a huge NFL fan or something but she said she just picked the nicest uniforms. Haha. Good old Wally.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

Hoglander on the 2nd line. Good for him. Hopefully he gets 15+ minutes tonight.

11 points in 24 games playing 10 minutes a night. Give Hoglander powerplay time and time on the Miller line he could easily be a 50-60 point player in my opinion.

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

28 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Yeah I'd be behind that. The way some people talk you would think Myers is some prized asset that can't be replaced but I'd like to see what they would look like without him playing. Surely there is someone out there somewhere in the world who can play defence on the Canucks besides him. I'd also like to see Woo get a shot. Not sure how he would do but I've been a big fan of his since day 1.

I'm not a fan of Bear myself but I'd be willing to try it if he signs cheaply. I wouldn't move Myers though in that situation as there are guarantees Bear will be or remain healthy after surgery.

We have Juulson or Friedman as backup if Bear crashes.

I'd love to dump Myers on Treliving 😆

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

11 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Back in the day we had a buddy that was into partying and ladies of the night. Every Sunday morning we had to go next door to his place and wake him up for his NFL picks. He always made his lady friends choose the winner in all 16 games. He won the league. He called them pro picks. 😉 Funny thing was we asked this girl one time if she was a huge NFL fan or something but she said she just picked the nicest uniforms. Haha. Good old Wally.

Last season, one our my friends girlfriend won over $500 at the local pub's football pool - her strategy was ... wait for it ... "I picked the animals that I liked better" ... she got 1 game wrong that week, LOL. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

We have Juulson or Friedman as backup if Bear crashes.

I'd love to dump Myers on Treliving 😆

That's true, plus we have Zadorov now which makes it a lot easier. I kind of want him gone at all costs too but in the back of my mind I know it's probably smart to keep him, even as depth, unless we can replace him in a trade. If he was signed longer I'd be more desperate but he's gone at the end of the year either way.

Now if we can somehow get Myers to Toronto show me where to sign my friend. 😆

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Last season, one our my friends girlfriend won over $500 at the local pub's football pool - her strategy was ... wait for it ... "I picked the animals that I liked better" ... she got 1 game wrong that week, LOL. 

image.png.00b58cd49a045a589c3e0632bee295b6.png

• Haha 1