[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

I’m probably a fair bit off on this but to me when watching this club as of late, it looks to me that conditioning is part of the problem.

think RT’s coaching style is highly demanding and fairly intensive, and it’s unfortunately just part of the growing pains as to this team building a stronger constitution over time and by finding a way to dig through in blue collar fashion so that they have “matured” and been seasoned enough should they become a playoff club. 

in previous years we were built for the regular season. Now, we have a team that when playing well can perform amongst the upper tier teams, and more post season structured. almost there.

to me the team just looks sluggish. From my perspective the question is when does the fatigue wear off and the team start to catch up to itself again? The key pieces all look worn down right now. Seems like they are facing some physical adversity now, or maybe I’m just high…?

Edited by RWJC
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 1