[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

we need to roast pettey back to normal play

Hey Pettey do you need a life alert as you fall down more than an 80 year old.

Petey look hurt. He’s not putting a lot of pressure into his usual self. 

• Like 1

Just now, AatuD2 said:

Petey needs a game off. He's not helping us on the ice. 

They say hes healthy.  If there's really no injury then  a game off would mean a healthy scratch. Probably not the best option when you're trying to get him signed 

Just now, qwijjibo said:

They say hes healthy.  If there's really no injury then  a game off would mean a healthy scratch. Probably not the best option when you're trying to get him signed 

Dan Riccio mentioned his injury tonight. Not sure how much info he has, but he did reference an injury.

• Cheers 2

Just now, qwijjibo said:

Yeah not a good look. Petey will just have to play through whatever he’s going through. No big deal. Players slump sometimes 

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Not watching yet but from reading twitter it doesn't sound like a great game for us

Ya that’s my approach 

they been off since Toronto loss

RT tore them a new one 

“playoff teams don’t play like shit”

my paraphrase 

the team has played like crap not showing up like they did at the start 

clearly something is off

it can’t be all Petey’s injury… he’s just one dude 

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s obvious he can’t. lol. He hasn’t taken a shot since I don’t know when from there. 

He was afraid to shoot the puck last season so he got himself a stiffer stick, and now he's still not shooting the puck afraid of missing the net 60% of the time

9 minutes ago, Juice said:

That is the Edmonton Oilers, yes.

"They say McDavid is still not 100% but his game has been nothing but, for the last 5 games. He's been carrying the oilers on his back.

Whatever he's dealing with, Petey has been MIA almost for a month and still barely touches the puck on his shifts."

I was talking about Petey

• Upvote 1