[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

7 minutes ago, J-23 said:

We have a 1st line in Hoglander - Miller - Boeser

Which has 2 of the top PMDs in the league.  Pete's line gets the Canuck leftovers.  I don't see a top 6

line doing much without a PMD.  The management need to change that situation soon.

22 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I don't know that many people honestly think your stance is credible.

It was Miller's gone for sure, then the refs are the best and now Myers is an asset.

All wrong and arguments you likely won't win.

Oh he was Travis Greens biggest fan too.

• Cheers 3

Just now, -dlc- said:

OK, I'm not going to drag this around here in the GDT...but this was someone else's Dad and how you handle it may be different than how they do. 

Anyhow, that's on you if you don't feel the need to apologize. 

Absolutely. I didn't insult his father, it just happened to be a subject in a joke. It was a play on words. I'd apologize if it actually attacked anything personal about his father but it wasn't. Anyways we shall agree to disagree on what we believe is morally right. I hope he's well and he can navigate through life pain free. It was aimed to get a chuckle, no more. If it caused any sore spots then I apologize for that as the intention was to have it be silly commentary. 

• Cheers 2