[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

Just now, stawns said:

If you think woo or bear are better than Myers, prepare to be disappointed

I'm not convinced the answer to the Myers dilemma is with either of those players either. Hoping Alvin can pull a rabbit out of the hat for sure. 

• Cheers 4

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I can't know for sure, but I bet Aqua recalls writing a 5 mil bonus cheque in September. 

Aqua must have just loved that 😆. Serves him right though, he's the man on top who is ultimately responsible for everything that is Canucks.

Myer's agent on that September day: 

image.thumb.png.cfeab7e858d1fe4d1740b21f3ecb8b32.png

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Rekker said:

I can't defend Myers, he's atrocious. However, last game JT, Kuz made costly mistakes. No one hinged properly on Hroneks wall pinch, Zads was in no mans land on one goal. Bunch of players standing around on another goal. But ya, not all on Myers for sure. 

If you slow it down + look at the replay of NJ 6th goal, the person who was marking Bratt follows him and then decides break off and go to the centre of the ice to help the other D.  while Bratt circles and is wide open - its these details that are hurting this team in the worst way - correct not to blame all on Myers for everything.

Just Win.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, hockeyfan-observer said:

If you slow it down + look at the replay of NJ 6th goal, the person who was marking Bratt follows him and then decides break off and go to the centre of the ice to help the other D.  while Bratt circles and is wide open - its these details that are hurting this team in the worst way - correct not to blame all on Myers for everything.

Just Win.jpg

Yip, unfortunately, and it hurts to say it, some of the goals against lately are way to similar to early season Oilers gaffs.

• Cheers 1

One younger,eager,tougher with size forward.

2 agile bigger defenceman. With snarl!

Then we can say we have what is needed. 

I will stress again, if we wait until TDL, there's not enough time for chemistry. 

I am sure Alvin is not done.

25 minutes ago, stawns said:

If you think woo or bear are better than Myers, prepare to be disappointed

Absolutely. 
Woo is not an NHL dman and Bear hasn’t played in the longest time. 
Not to mention who knows how well he has come out the other side of his injury.  

• Cheers 2

14 minutes ago, hockeyfan-observer said:

Just Win.jpg

Not all blame is on the 🦒 . Just the most blatant =50% of goals against. Brain Farts.

2 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

Absolutely. 
Woo is not an NHL dman and Bear hasn’t played in the longest time. 
Not to mention who knows how well he has come out the other side of his injury.  

Yet neither Bear or Woo will back down. Woo has not been given the same opportunity as others whose play is below him in rank

2 minutes ago, snowman955 said:

correct not to blame all on Myers for everything.

I blame Myers for extending time in our zone. Doesn't show up on the scoreboard but many bone head plays, whiffs on pucks, weak body position that extend opposition time in our zone. That's were he's bugging me most. 

• Cheers 2

6 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Batchelor with the drama. Miller and Tocchet were probably talking. Or Miller had the shits and took ten. 

I know, right?  Drop a deuce, lay the rope, release a hostage…..

Ya gotta go when you gotta go…..

Suchhh drama.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, snowman955 said:

Yet neither Bear or Woo will back down. Woo has not been given the same opportunity as others whose play is below him in rank

Who cares about their back down?

They aren’t good enough to improve our team more than Myers. 
Woo isnt that good in the AHL. He isn’t an NHLer. 
Bear didn’t help last year and he is coming off a very serious injury.  

Also,who gives a shit about what others have gotten?   This is about Bear and woo. Lol

2 minutes ago, D.B Cooper said:

Who cares about their back down?

They aren’t good enough to improve our team more than Myers. 
Woo isnt that good in the AHL. He isn’t an NHLer. 
Bear didn’t help last year and he is coming off a very serious injury.  

Also,who gives a shit about what others have gotten?   This is about Bear and woo. Lol

While you are correct on Bears injuries.He did play well with Hughes when paired.

Woo has not been up in the bigs. Yet he is still in our system. Who in our system,  then do you propose deserves a callup?

• Vintage 1