[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

1 hour ago, stawns said:

No other game is so fluid and reliant on all players working together to be successful and when a goal is scored, it's usually pretty easy to run the play back and see the series of mistakes that were made that led to it.  So for all the "Myers cost us the game" vitriol, theres usually several other players who made mistakes leading up to the goal as well 

That's very true and you can't eliminate all mistakes. Every team I've been involved with we tried to eliminate glaringly obvious and simple mistakes though that lead to goals. Those are easier to identify and work on. To many repeated major gaffes and maybe you take a night off. Of course sometimes you don't have other options and you have to work with what you've got. 

7 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Canucks need to win this one and get back to the structured and disciplined form that gave them the wins early in the season.

We will win if our goalie plays better than the other team’s goalie. Over the last month our goalies have been second best on the ice. 

1 minute ago, Gawdzukes said:

Unless you wear your Myers jersey ... then the bus driver won't let you on. 

I just think moving Myers for assets is the right move. Bear is fine as a short term solution. I'd like to see Woo play to know what we really have with him. 

If they both shit the bed that's fine for this year. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

36 minutes ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

We know goalkeeping is a problem for the Wild, but then it was for NJ as well. As long as we keep their scoring down to a couple of goals we have the firepower to win.

PP has to try and get back to where it was in October.

NJ and Min are on very different playing fields.

NJD have speed and the ability to score in bunches

Min sucks in every category

The Canucks have no reason to lose to them.