[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

I can't know for sure, but I bet Aqua recalls writing a 5 mil bonus cheque in September. 

True but for the 2023/2024 season .....he makes a million.   Spin it what ever way you want but he makes a million if he was to be traded.   His cap hit is 6   

31 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I just think moving Myers for assets is the right move. Bear is fine as a short term solution. I'd like to see Woo play to know what we really have with him. 

If they both shit the bed that's fine for this year. 

Yeah I'd be behind that. The way some people talk you would think Myers is some prized asset that can't be replaced but I'd like to see what they would look like without him playing. Surely there is someone out there somewhere in the world who can play defence on the Canucks besides him. I'd also like to see Woo get a shot. Not sure how he would do but I've been a big fan of his since day 1.

I'm not a fan of Bear myself but I'd be willing to try it if he signs cheaply. I wouldn't move Myers though in that situation as there are guarantees Bear will be or remain healthy after surgery.

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Vintage 1

• Chickenspear changed the title to [GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.