[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

Just now, HKSR said:

We've become the Oilers from the beginning of the season and the Oilers are now the Canucks at the beginning of the season.

Both teams returning to their expected reality.  The Canucks weren't really anything but a "maybe" playoff team and the oilers a top team.  

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, stawns said:

Agreed, one of the best American athletes of all time and they actively cheer against her.  It's fun to watch

No shit, I’m Canadian, of course I’m gonna cheer against het and I’m happy the person we have representing Canada on that stage is pure class.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rychicken said:

forwards leaving the D-zone too early - that premature evacuation is going to cost them soon

It's clear they're gripping the shaft of their sticks too hard.  They need to just relax.

• Haha 1

Just now, Snoop Hogg said:

I think some people are at least starting to see a pattern. Not that it helps, but the less delusion the better.

And some have been saying it was coming for a month and attacked for it.

I still have faith they can turn their season around, but it's slipping away

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

I dunno what it is with this team and terrible starts, and it's been 3 coaches now. Obviously it's personnel 

Personnel isn't the only constant . The city , the travel , the time zone. Lots of other things 

Edited by Blue