[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Why don't we try 96 40 9 ? 

If Miller and Pettersson are on one line, who plays center on the 2nd line, and how does that affect the 3rd and 4th line center depth? 

I suggested something similar a while back but realized that it doesn't make much sense. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

If Miller and Pettersson are on one line, who plays center on the 2nd line, and how does that affect the 3rd and 4th line center depth? 

I suggested something similar a while back but realized that it doesn't make much sense. 

Yeah, this is when I miss having Horvat on the team. Who can play that 2nd line center if we load up our first. I am still glad we got Hronek out of this, but I do miss having that extra top 6 forward who can play the down the middle and is a threat on the powerplay in front of the net.

• Vintage 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

96-9-40

65-18-6

21-53-8

81-88-34/94

Not great, but Lafferty's been playing well enough. Would be more comfortable if Suter was in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

We’re gonna lose… This team is trending downwards… Our goalie is burnt out half the team is burnt out Our coach has an LSD habit - he played Myers more than any other defenceman against New Jersey Devils top player… Mr. Hughes himself… Things don’t look too good for us right now… 

So I’ve started fasting and praying

My prayers are our only hope right…

I am calling on Divine Intervention…

200.gif

Waaaaaaaaat???

ok we are completely screwed now…

Edited by I.AM.THE.WALRUS
  • Haha 2
  • Tank 1
  • ThereItIs 1

49 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I just hope they don't let things linger, get him in somewhere and let him work it out, or move on. We don't need a disgruntled player issue in the room. Not saying its gone that far just don't want to see it happen.

I agree. And they can't afford that to happen. I don't think Kuz is a fit here personally but they need to build his value back up so they can move him as a desirable asset.

Can't afford to have him wilt & become a negative asset.

47 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Yep and this team can’t afford to be without another top 6 forward when they already need to add one.

He’s gotta work his way out of it just like Petey.

I would say PDG in for Karlsson tonight.

PDG in for one of them for sure, wouldn't mind seeing Karlsson get a run. Not that he's been great so but need to give him time to know if there's something there or not. 

• Vintage 1

54 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

I’m not liking the negative vibes around here! The Canucks are so far from the train wreck of last season and I’m thankful that most nights they have been competitive and have given themselves a chance to win. They are good enough to solidify a playoff spot down the stretch and I’m going to enjoy it the whole way!

Also, please just win tonight! :towel:

You betcha @Strawbone, the Canucks are going to Cage The Wild tonight.

Minnesota doesn't deserve to win; they have won the award* every year since their inclusion in the league.

* Most Boring NHL Team  (Didn't they also patent the neutral zone trap/left wing lock or something.)

F MW GCG  GO PETEY!!  5 GOALS!  Make some one a Mill-Eon-Air!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

12 hours ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

I think missing Soucy and Suter is hurting the team. But lots of things are off right now. Where did the stingy defense go? Petey is off, Kuz is definitely off, Demko is off but maybe because he's starting too much. Hughes and Hronek didn't look good last game. Petey needs to take the charge if this team is gonna go far. Boeser and Miller can't do it all.

Aye even the cheese is off... Get back up on the horse and ride into the sunset as winners.... Bring it on...

• ThereItIs 1

43 minutes ago, RJCF96 said:

Yeah, this is when I miss having Horvat on the team. Who can play that 2nd line center if we load up our first. I am still glad we got Hronek out of this, but I do miss having that extra top 6 forward who can play the down the middle and is a threat on the powerplay in front of the net.

Bo would be really handy right now.

Maybe the Islanders want to trade us Bo back for Myers Garland? Maybe throw in a second for us doing the favor.  

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

It's an all-in line for sure but it might be worth trying sometimes. Nils Aman will have to spot Miller on the 2 c i guess.

Maybe we should be looking for a shutdown C

• Vintage 1

59 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Can’t do that till Suter is back.

He has a good two way game and can bring enough offense to work there.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1