[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

6 minutes ago, Pickly said:

Well Kuzmenko is paid like a top winger and has scored 4 goals. If Petey wants 11-12 mill a year he needs to elevate those around him. Look at 36 year old Anze Kopitar and how he’s arguably got the most productive best line on in hockey carrying Byfield and Kempe. The best players find a way to get it done. 

As if Kopitar has never gone cold streak 

Just now, 1-d said:

They say McDavid is still not 100% but his game has been nothing but, for the last 5 games. He's been carrying the oilers on his back.

Whatever he's dealing with, Petey has been MIA almost for a month and still barely touches the puck on his shifts.

He can barely stay on his feet i don't know whats up with him.

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

They say McDavid is still not 100% but his game has been nothing but, for the last 5 games. He's been carrying the oilers on his back.

Whatever he's dealing with, Petey has been MIA almost for a month and still barely touches the puck on his shifts.

He's been good defensively so far tonight, but ya you're not wrong.

1 minute ago, stawns said:

there's definitely something wrong.........I still think they can alvage it, but I don't think it's ever going to be "fixed" with the status quo.

Suter and Soucy will move the needle and I think the Canucks luck has swung the other way. Once the luck evens out and those guys are back we can start analyzing who "this team really is". 

I still think Pettersson is nursing something that's stopping him from shooting. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Suter and Soucy will move the needle and I think the Canucks luck has swung the other way. Once the luck evens out and those guys are back we can start analyzing who "this team really is". 

I still think Pettersson is nursing something that's stopping him from shooting. 

then why is he out there?

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Come on man. It's not unlucky they were dominated the 1st period. Luck is not their problem

What are you talking about.