[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

5 minutes ago, 1-d said:

They say McDavid is still not 100% but his game has been nothing but, for the last 5 games. He's been carrying the oilers on his back.

Whatever he's dealing with, Petey has been MIA almost for a month and still barely touches the puck on his shifts.

His defensive work is also greatly missed.  He used to use his shifty athletic style way more for that side of the game too

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

Come on man. It's not unlucky they were dominated the 1st period. Luck is not their problem

What are you talking about.

Uh, no you're right they got caved in in this first period but the bounces over the last 10 games have been a bit more on the unlucky side compared to the first 15 games.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

Hope he doesn't get doused by the firefighters in the house.

This game is near and dear to my heart. My friends for my entire life were firefighters....Dad was Richmond Fire Chief for years then his son followed in his footsteps. They had season tickets and it was Mom and her sister who used to go to most of the games. She passed away not long ago and I still miss seeing her at the rink.

Cheers to all those on the front lines who fight the fires. Their bravery and dedication is outstanding.

same, my late dad was a volunteer firefighter. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, stawns said:

on pace for 39 points and +34

I don't know that many people honestly think your stance is credible.

It was Miller's gone for sure, then the refs are the best and now Myers is an asset.

All wrong and arguments you likely won't win.

• Cheers 2