[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

Just now, qwijjibo said:

They say hes healthy.  If there's really no injury then  a game off would mean a healthy scratch. Probably not the best option when you're trying to get him signed 

You know damn well that if he's playing through something minor they're not going to announce it. His wrist was being re-taped mid game multiple times and he's had these injuries in past years with similar on ice performance. His defensive play and passing is still pretty good but his shot is non existent.

1 minute ago, qwijjibo said:

They say hes healthy.  If there's really no injury then  a game off would mean a healthy scratch. Probably not the best option when you're trying to get him signed 

Best case is he keeps playing like this, signs for 9x7 in February then goes back to playing like a 120 point player

7 minutes ago, HKSR said:

My stereo receiver has been messed up for months, so all my games don't have play by play....only ambient noise, so it's like I'm at the game every time.  Pretty awesome haha

Omg that happened to me once with my pioneer receiver. I loved it! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, kilgore said:

"They say McDavid is still not 100% but his game has been nothing but, for the last 5 games. He's been carrying the oilers on his back.

Whatever he's dealing with, Petey has been MIA almost for a month and still barely touches the puck on his shifts."

I was talking about Petey

Ok?  One is a generational talent the likes of Mario Lemieux and Wayne Gretzky and the other is not.

1 minute ago, Joshua.Guy said:

You know damn well that if he's playing through something minor they're not going to announce it. His wrist was being re-taped mid game multiple times and he's had these injuries in past years with similar on ice performance. His defensive play and passing is still pretty good but his shot is non existent.

Yeah clearly I’m not shooting us a definite red flag that he’s got an injured wrist

it’s pretty obvious

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

Hey Pettey i know you don't like boat rides with Elliotte friedman but there's other ways to not get interviewed than playing like this

I would purposely break my hand in a door to not go on a boat ride with Friedman

• Haha 1