[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

One of the reasons trading him is a mistake imo 

A little ovepaid, but Garland is a gamer. He would do better on another team in their top six. 

Edited by Rekker
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

These linesman have been brutal lately, just drop the puck

This

I don't even know the reason they have to delay the game so often by waiving out the center for some mild stick movement. They also purposely freeze to see who's going to be bad. Half the time at least, no one is guilty, but the linesman has to save face and call out one of the players.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Scoring is becoming a big issue with this team. I know they scored 5 last game but they don’t really have anything past the Miller line.

Do you ever have a positive comment?  It seems you like to focus on anything but.  What's up with that.  Are you by nature cynical.  Seriously, I'm curious.  Maybe I'm focusing on your negative comments like many fans here focus on Myers blunders... Just not sure why you watch when it appears that this team frustrates you all the time about almost everything.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Flames beat the Canes tonight, so let's hope we don't have the start we had tonight on Saturday, coz I'm sure they'll be coming out with chips on their shoulders

Yeah I wanted the Canes to win. Now it’s their story to bump their slump. Always happens to us. Sigh 

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Hogs and Podz said:

Do you ever have a positive comment?  It seems you like to focus on anything but.  What's up with that.  Are you by nature cynical.  Seriously, I'm curious.  Maybe I'm focusing on your negative comments like many fans here focus on Myers blunders... Just not sure why you watch when it appears that this team frustrates you all the time about almost everything.

ben carson t GIF