[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

51 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

Uh, no you're right they got caved in in this first period but the bounces over the last 10 games have been a bit more on the unlucky side compared to the first 15 games.

The bounces were going their way early in the season because they were earning them. 

A good team makes their own luck. This is just not a good team right now. Not saying never, just not right now.

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Edmonton won yesterday, Toronto & Calgary win today.

Out of town scoreboard not our friend these days

Why are we scoreboard watching so much like we are some wildcard fodder ?

SJ beat Det

nice to see the Jets kick the Avs ass 

1 minute ago, Devron said:

Yeah I wanted the Canes to win. Now it’s their story to bump their slump. Always happens to us. Sigh 

Brind'Amour is going to be really pissed after tonight.  We might be in big trouble.  

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Didn’t we score 5 goals last game

What is with people who can't use full stats? Yes wow you make such a good point that we scored 5 goals last game. Something we've only done twice in the last 11 games. That's the stat you should actually use.

1 minute ago, JayDangles said:

The bounces were going their way early in the season because they were earning them. 

A good team makes their own luck. This is just not a good team right now. Not saying never, just not right now.

Almost a necrobump here, lol. I don't disagree that you make your own luck. Canucks have had some good stretches of play in some games they lost recently though, and that was just kind of balancing out the luck from early in the season. 

I also think the Canucks hot start had teams pre-scouting us a little more diligently recently. I'd like to see some proper adjustments from Tocchet et al.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Brind'Amour is going to be really pissed after tonight.  We might be in big trouble.  

The one thing im not worried about is Carolina's goaltending.  Both goalies are 53rd and 54th in Save Percentage ...dead last....they were atrocious vs the OIlers who had like 4 goals on their first 8 shots (or something like that) and tonight against Calgary they blew a 2 goal lead with 14 minutes left.  Its like the problem the coilers had at the start of the year when they couldnt get a save.

I think they can be lit up while their confidence is down!

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

But according to Drance Eastern time is better for watching sports!

What the hell does he know? I hated it when I lived in TO, having to wait until 10 to watch the Canucks. 

It's way better watching sports on the west coast. 

• ThereItIs 1