[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

2 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

That's a post and a crossbar that don't register as shots. They turned this game all the way around. 

Yep. Horrible 1st period but they've played great since. The Wild have been on an absolute tear since hiring Hynes, happy with their effort tonight. 

20 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

ben carson t GIF

Oh I get it now... If I was born or cloned into slavery.  Treated like a nobody... Had to wear uncomfortable armor at my job that didn't even protect me.  While rebels and townspeople from all over the galaxy were trying to shoot me dead with lasers AND after all that have to wear a helmet that I can't even see out of properly, which makes it really hard to see what I'm shooting at!!!!!  ................... I'd be pretty pessimistic and negative Eor too.  Thanks for sharing. 

I have no love for Minnesota but the fact they have 2 more years of nearly 15 mil of dead cap for Suter and Parise is just gross.  

In a hard cap league that’s blatantly advantageous to low tax states and allows certain teams to mysterious “retire” certain players there has to be a better way for the salary cap to work.  

Like… forfeit a 1st round pick to earn a full buyout or something.  Anything that doesn’t basically ruin multiple years of competitive play.

Edited by The Duke

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I missed the first period, so I don't even know what you talking about.

Didn't happen in my world lol

Don't waste your time watching it in on replay unless you like to watch good goaltending 

• Cheers 1