[GDT] Minnesota @ Vancouver. Thursday, December 7th, 7pt/10et. Rogers Arena, SNP, SN650... Apparently the 'Goat Edition'.

Chickenspear

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

The core is rotten is a bad take imo. 

Perhaps you missed the part where I said I was making a pun.

Nonetheless, I do believe this core is a problem.  This game should have been out of reach in the first 10 mins, if not for desmith.  Same story going on three seasons now.

Two string periods doesn't change that.  I'm always happy when they win, but there's an issue with this team. 

Just now, stawns said:

Perhaps you missed the part where I said I was making a pun.

Nonetheless, I do believe this core is a problem.  This game should have been out of reach in the first 10 mins, if not for desmith.  Same story going on three seasons now.

Two string periods doesn't change that.  I'm always happy when they win, but there's an issue with this team. 

The core isn’t it and being down Soucy is not helping glad they got Z to hold the fort until he’s back will improve next season when we move on from Myers too. 

• Upvote 1

Cr*p first period, but they came back well in the 2nd and 3rd.

Excellent job by DeSmith.

Gustafson was also very good... would have been more Canuck goals except for some very timely saves... Boeser breakaway example.

Overall I didn't find the Canucks were up to their first 15 games standards, but they did play solidly.

Pettersson still hurt, still can't shoot, pass and stickhandle like he should, but he is playing smart defensively.  I thought he seemed stronger this game compared to last 3 so he may be recovering.

Best Canuck line was Bluegers.

12 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

I mean tbf Toronto apparently has interest in Ristolainen.

They could get that kind of player from us for much cheap in Myers

They’re quite familiar with the Tyler Myers-experience & not likely to be under-taking that, again.

Edited by viking mama