Confessions

RWMc1

This morning I tried a sample size of a new moisturizer I got in a pack of best products I purchased from a store. 

I was like - gosh! I really like this moisturizer! 

So I was online, and the moisturizer is $165.00 for 1 oz and $280.00 for 2 oz. Then I saw they were still advertising their gift set for $79.00 that includes a 0.5 oz deluxe travel size of the moisturizer, and am like - I can buy this and get the gift set along with it because I have to buy something like a serum to buy the gift set. 

So here I am trying to justify the purchase before I buy it. I then count the moisturizers and serums I bought over the holidays of another brand, and I cannot justify the purchase because I already have a lot of serums and moisturizers. So I am going to put my purchase to a halt because there is no sense in buying more. 

It's like the vintage pink coffee pot I want. I have a plain black coffee pot. To jazz it up, give it character - I am going to put hockey stickers on it. But next week I may buy the vintage pink coffee pot because I can donate the plain black coffee pot! 

Edited by brilac
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

i picked up my first prescription of HRT today and im so excited. i start them tomorrow morning. 2 doses of T-blockers and 1 dose estrogen. im now in my cocoon phase ♥

I hope it goes well, TS!! May you pupate in relative ease on your way to completing the beautiful butterfly you've always been! ❤️

• Huggy Bear 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

I'm really at a low point. 

So ironic since the canucks and possibly niners are doing well.

Winter- usually drab, grey and yucky weather.

Also too much social media, or even mainstream news broadcasts can ruin your day. -All negative 95%, or more, of the time.

Aging- in general can bring us down, if we aren't really careful.

So much stuff changing, we can shut ourselves away from that, because it is easier to do the same old, same old routine, as compared to trying some new stuff.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I confess ~ 

I have gone a week without eating pizza! As it was very tempting, especially when walking by the store and peaking through the windows at the hot pizza in the distance.

And even more, especially passing by the hot pizza on my way to the kombucha, yes ~ it was very tempting and hard to resist! 

But I did it! A week without pizza! And I feel lighter. Yeah. 

• Cheers 3

12 hours ago, brilac said:

I confess ~ 

I have gone a week without eating pizza! As it was very tempting, especially when walking by the store and peaking through the windows at the hot pizza in the distance.

And even more, especially passing by the hot pizza on my way to the kombucha, yes ~ it was very tempting and hard to resist! 

But I did it! A week without pizza! And I feel lighter. Yeah. 

Now I want pizza

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, gwarrior said:

Damn it, now I do too......... might warm up that pizza pretzel I've got in the freezer.

Oh my gosh that sounds so good! I didn't have pizza today as well, so I am going on eight days without pizza. 

On another note, I finally got my passport photo taken. 

My passport expired months ago, and I have been meaning to renew it. I can still go up to Vancouver and over to Victoria using my Enhanced ID card, but maybe I may want to go to Iceland and Yugoslavia. So I think I can still renew it, if not, I will go through the process of getting a new passport. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Right the fuck on. What for?

Uttering threats and criminal harassment. :^)

e: if you're curious, I got 1 year probation for the uttering threats and 2 years probation for the other one. I am currently off probation and am eligible for a record suspension in December 2026.

Edited by 112
  • Huggy Bear 1

58 minutes ago, Cerridwen said:

I confess.....

I talk to crows...grouse...squirrels..foxes....and have been known to kiss a toad or two...

Still waiting for my crown... 😂

As long as they aren't talking back in a bad way I think you're ok.

• Haha 1