Confessions

RWMc1

3 hours ago, Psylocke said:

Started playing a word search game recently. Pretty addicted. 

I love words.

I really admire writers, poets and songwriters that string words together and bring out the emotions inside of us.

What's the name of the game ?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I love words.

I really admire writers, poets and songwriters that string words together and bring out the emotions inside of us.

Have you tried Wordle?

The New York Times carry’s it online. 
It’s challenging and works the grey matter well. They offer an introductory online subscription for about $2.25 a month which gives you a whole series of word games , puzzles and even the NYT’s famous crossword 7 days a week. The crossword starts as easy on Monday and gets progressively harder through till Sunday. 

Games can all be played on your phone, laptop, PC or pad , any thing  works. It even tracks your abilities and allows you to interact with other players around the world. New puzzles everyday. You can play for free however you don’t receive as many perks and benefits. 

If you like words and associated games you’ll like this.

https://help.nytimes.com/hc/en-us/articles/360029050872-Word-Games-and-Logic-Puzzles

Edited by Barnstorm
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Ilunga said:

I love words.

It's called Word Search Explorer.

• Thanks 1

On 1/11/2024 at 2:56 PM, Twilight Sparkle said:

i picked up my first prescription of HRT today and im so excited. i start them tomorrow morning. 2 doses of T-blockers and 1 dose estrogen. im now in my cocoon phase ♥

almost 1 month on HRT and my breasts are sore. they’re developing 🥹🥹🥹

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm getting OC sprayed in Use of Force training today.

Oleoresin capsicum. Gonna be a spicy day.

TGIF.

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Sad 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

I'm getting OC sprayed in Use of Force training today.

Oleoresin capsicum. Gonna be a spicy day.

TGIF.

Not the way I would want to spend a Friday.......

• Cheers 1

Running my ass off at work, yet it looks like I'm doing nothing. Trying to get as much jerky smoked as possible today and tomorrow, what with the superbowl being sunday, I think we are gonna need it.

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Hmm, OC spray feels kinda like pure hell in a squirty oily form. 

Can't say i am a fan.

I'm sure that sucked. And I thought I had it rough making a batch of hot italian sausages at work and the smell of the chili flakes made me have a sneezing fit. Glad I didn't have to do what you did, but I salute you!!!!

• Cheers 1

12 hours ago, Wilbur said:

@Ilunga @Barnstorm @Psylocke

If you like word games.  Try Connections.  It's on that same NYT app.  You have to sort 16 words into 4 groups.

Thanks. I always do that one first. Seems to get gears grinding away. homer GIF

Some times the groups jump right out at you and other times they seem ridiculously obscure like ; rappers names with one letter removed. Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Barnstorm said:

Thanks. I always do that one first. Seems to get gears grinding away. homer GIF

Some times the groups jump right out at you and other times they seem ridiculously obscure like ; rappers names with one letter removed. Lol. 

Yeah, anything with rappers is usually over my head.  Then again, a while back, they had singular versions of baseball team names and I didn't get it 😬

1 hour ago, runningback33 said:

I told myself I don’t want to eat too much on this Super Bowl Sunday…but I’ve already ordered and ate pizza and the game starts in about 2 hours..

Nice. I told myself I wasn't going to get all kinds of fucked up, but we are what, like an hour till kickoff, and I'm a triple vodka and redbull, and 6 beers deep.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

It's been 10+ years since I've paid for anything Canucks related, but I'm half tempted to get a Kessel jersey for the lulz if we do sign him

It's just fun, it's like people forgot that the game is supposed to have a bit of that too.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

It's just fun, it's like people forgot that the game is supposed to have a bit of that too.

It'd be kinda a Sundin jersey, much heralded player finally making their way to Van, Leafs can never have their career Leaf Sundin

He's Canucks legend Sundin

We haven't had a signing this fun in ages

• Vintage 1