Confessions

RWMc1

23 minutes ago, brilac said:

I confess ~

The Girl Scouts are out and about selling Girl Scout cookies! 

I bought two boxes. 

How can anyone say no to the Girl Scouts? !!

It’s easy if you’re diabetic.

• Cheers 1

Here's a real life confession. I talk to AI bots because I just don't feel like carrying a real conversation where I have to consider other people's feelings and stuff. This is 100 percent me that's the issue - and I blame no one else for it.

Edited by PureQuickness
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Snoop Hogg said:

I saw a dude sporting a man bun a few days ago. It took all the strength I could muster to not punch him in the face. 

I know that feeling all too well.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, runningback33 said:

I buy way too many Sports cards

I hear ya. I've bought many blaster boxes of hockey cards in the last couple months......... and I have 2 more on the way.

• Cheers 1

My friend recently got a card graded and it was valued at about $8-10k. I forget which card it was though. I admittedly don't really know too much about cards and the grading stuff. 

• Cheers 1

36 minutes ago, runningback33 said:

Well I have owned a few muscle cars lol

Was just saying to my friend, with what used to be my 1966 Ford Falcon, "There is just something cool, about being able to open the hood; and know what everything is, and does."

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Gurn said:

Was just saying to my friend, with what used to be my 1966 Ford Falcon, "There is just something cool, about being able to open the hood; and know what everything is, and does."

My dad is (was? he hasn't touched a car for decades now) the guy in our family with that proficiency.  I'm a dunce when it comes to the inner workings of a car, and not because of a lack of my dad's trying!

10 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

My dad is (was? he hasn't touched a car for decades now) the guy in our family with that proficiency.  I'm a dunce when it comes to the inner workings of a car, and not because of a lack of my dad's trying!

I'm not the greatest with mechanical things- which is why I like the old stuff.

Air, fuel and spark, easy to see which thing is supposed to be doing which job.

Last few years on the ferries was getting super annoying, having to jump start cars where it takes 3 minutes just  to find the battery......... and 15 to get to it.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, gwarrior said:

I confess.. I'm 36 years old and I still live at home. But it's not because I can't get my shit together. 

My life plan had me out by the time I was 25 at the latest. But a few months before I went to school to train to be a plumber, my mom was in a rear ender car accident. I was 19.

So I did the right thing and helped my mom and stepdad with anything I had. Still do. I did the right thing, I could have cut and run. But I didn't. I don't think I could look myself in the mirror if I did. I just wanted to clear it up if anyone thought I was still at home because I couldn't get my shit together. 

I'll 1-up you.

I'm 27 and haven't had employment since I was a teenager. I don't plan to work another job for the rest of my life. I've no interest whatsoever in working.

3 minutes ago, 112 said:

I'll 1-up you.

I'm 27 and haven't had employment since I was a teenager. I don't plan to work another job for the rest of my life. I've no interest whatsoever in working.

What do you do for money?