Confessions

RWMc1

I confess ~

I got my haircut yesterday, and I don’t like it. I showed the stylist a picture of me of my last haircut.

My hair did not turn out that way.

I went home and stared at it. It’s too short and not really layered. It’s a very short pixie cut that looks awful.

The last place I got my hair cut was expensive, and I thought I could save money by getting my haircut at a different place that was half the price. The expensive place is close to $100 for a haircut.

I don’t know what to do. Schedule an appointment with the stylist who cut my hair at the expensive place and see if they can soften it up, or wait three weeks for it to grow out a little?

• Huggy Bear 4

6 hours ago, brilac said:

I confess ~

I got my haircut yesterday, and I don’t like it. I showed the stylist a picture of me of my last haircut.

My hair did not turn out that way.

I went home and stared at it. It’s too short and not really layered. It’s a very short pixie cut that looks awful.

The last place I got my hair cut was expensive, and I thought I could save money by getting my haircut at a different place that was half the price. The expensive place is close to $100 for a haircut.

I don’t know what to do. Schedule an appointment with the stylist who cut my hair at the expensive place and see if they can soften it up, or wait three weeks for it to grow out a little?

IMG_1565.gif

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1

I’m really sick of insomnia. Seems like every other night I’m just not allowed to sleep. The nights I do I get 6 hours max. It’s driving me insane. I don’t think I can take it anymore. Melatonin doesn’t help. 

• Huggy Bear 4

9 hours ago, Snoop Hogg said:

I’m really sick of insomnia. Seems like every other night I’m just not allowed to sleep. The nights I do I get 6 hours max. It’s driving me insane. I don’t think I can take it anymore. Melatonin doesn’t help. 

I hear ya. Insomnia sucks. And I'm in the same boat, melatonin dosen't work for me either. One thing I tried, and it worked pretty well for me, was tart cherry extract pills. It helped my sleep out a bit, and I didn't have a sleepless night till I stopped taking them.

• Thanks 3

On 8/23/2024 at 8:34 AM, Snoop Hogg said:

Relatable. I regularly get less than 6 hours of sleep and fairly frequently 3-5 hours, especially during the work week. I'm over the moon if I get more than six on a work day.

• Huggy Bear 1

On 7/30/2024 at 4:09 PM, runningback33 said:

I don’t really like Doritos. I usually just like plain potato chips(I know boring to most 😆)

I used to buy a party size bag of nacho Doritos a week (love them).

Especially the limited time sour cream and onion flavour. But the second time that the sour cream and onion flavour came out, Doritos and Walmart made a deal. They would only sell that flavour at Walmarts.

I have not bought a single bag of Doritos (any flavour) since.

And I don't go to Walmart for anything I can purchase else where even if it costs a few extra bucks. 

• Cheers 1

Been eyeballing a new boning knife for awhile. This one isn't for work, just around the house. Anyway, I finally bit the bullet and ordered it. Spent more than I wanted too. But on the plus side, it should be here today.

• Cheers 1

I got it too it's annoying. Melatonin is a joke.

I fall asleep usually in 5 minutes tops. Up between 1-4 every night which really sucks when you get up at 530.

I tried CBN.....what a fraud that was.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2024 at 11:05 PM, Jess said:

I came out to my sister tonight and she's been way more supportive than I ever thought possible ❤️. What a perfect night.

That's awesome! Glad to hear you have support and love in the family. Probably a total coincidence, but my sibling-in-law came out to my wife (their sister) on August 19th too. Are we family?

Edit, if the birthday on your profile is your real birthday, then no lol. Just a coincidence

Edited by MattJVD
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MattJVD said:

That's awesome! Glad to hear you have support and love in the family. Probably a total coincidence, but my sibling-in-law came out to my wife (their sister) on August 19th too. Are we family?

Haha if you live in Winnipeg, that'd be awfully suspicious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/23/2024 at 6:23 PM, gwarrior said:

I hear ya. Insomnia sucks. And I'm in the same boat, melatonin dosen't work for me either. One thing I tried, and it worked pretty well for me, was tart cherry extract pills. It helped my sleep out a bit, and I didn't have a sleepless night till I stopped taking them.

Insomnia sucks. Cutting out alcohol was a game changer for me on that count. Exercise can help and so can a steam room or a sauna after dinner.

• Like 1

I confess that I'm really not looking forward to "back to school" next week, when the roads will be filled with clueless fucks trying to get themselves or their kids to school and abandoning any sort of driving ability that may have been picked up over the years behind the wheel.

Makes me wanna go...

Spoiler

Rage.jpg

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

On 8/23/2024 at 6:23 PM, gwarrior said:

On 8/25/2024 at 2:20 AM, Jess said:

Relatable. I regularly get less than 6 hours of sleep and fairly frequently 3-5 hours, especially during the work week. I'm over the moon if I get more than six on a work day.

On 8/25/2024 at 8:53 PM, chris12345 said:

I got it too it's annoying. Melatonin is a joke.

I fall asleep usually in 5 minutes tops. Up between 1-4 every night which really sucks when you get up at 530.

I tried CBN.....what a fraud that was.

On 8/27/2024 at 7:20 AM, Salacious Crumb said:

Insomnia sucks. Cutting out alcohol was a game changer for me on that count. Exercise can help and so can a steam room or a sauna after dinner.

Lil late to the party but if you have problems sleeping, Try L-tryptophan pills for sleep aid..Turkey contains tryptophan also so you can just eat that and you'll feel drowsy....Happy Thanksgiving!

• Thanks 1