Confessions

RWMc1

37 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Hahaha, there was some calamari like little squids in my wifes recent seafood chowder, she gave one to our Valhund, and she LOVED IT, and one to our Corgi who was super SUS about it. The corgi wouldn't give it up, but carried it around the house for two hours, poking it with her paw, nibbling its tiny tentacles and not letting anyone else near it. I lost track of it but it will become apparent where she hid it soon i hope. Likely the valhund got to it and wolfed it down already. So short answer " you can, but do you wanna?"

I'm saving this to turn over to @bishopshodan's aliens to save myself 

• Haha 2

On 10/18/2023 at 4:14 PM, Bob Long said:

I haven't watched that yet - is it good?

Episode 3 of season one should win multiple Emmys.

Excellent in every single way.

Murray Bartlett and Nick Offerman are incredible. Music, lighting and every thing was exceptional.

Bring kleenex to the tv room.

Most other episodes are quite good as well.

The season finale still has fans arguing/discussing what happened- and it has been years since the game was released.

• Thanks 1

I constantly think I have these great ideas for little projects and then when I get excited and start writing it out, I immediately begin talking myself out of it as if the effort won't be worth the inevitable rejection or failure. I am so afraid of failure that I hardly try anything anymore or just quit in general.

I think I just want to have an idea or something that's mine and run with it, but I know I can't do most of these things alone.

I might start a thread down the road to help recruit a small creative team or just as a brainstorm thread. Who knows, we will see....i'm sure by tomorrow i'll already have talked myself out of it hahhaa.

41 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

I constantly think I have these great ideas for little projects and then when I get excited and start writing it out, I immediately begin talking myself out of it as if the effort won't be worth the inevitable rejection or failure. I am so afraid of failure that I hardly try anything anymore or just quit in general.

I think I just want to have an idea or something that's mine and run with it, but I know I can't do most of these things alone.

I might start a thread down the road to help recruit a small creative team or just as a brainstorm thread. Who knows, we will see....i'm sure by tomorrow i'll already have talked myself out of it hahhaa.

I say go for it on the next one. No worries on failing, just fail fast and move on to the next  one.

28 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

I say go for it on the next one. No worries on failing, just fail fast and move on to the next  one.

Thanks man, I think I might just go ahead on do it. It's all going to hinge on the Canucks making the playoffs, if not it will be released early next season! I'll have lots of time to plan, either way!

I just want to cover my ass in a couple areas to see if it's 'allowed' but I really feel I can gain a small following and have other cool ideas for the future.

11 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

Thanks man, I think I might just go ahead on do it. It's all going to hinge on the Canucks making the playoffs, if not it will be released early next season! I'll have lots of time to plan, either way!

I just want to cover my ass in a couple areas to see if it's 'allowed' but I really feel I can gain a small following and have other cool ideas for the future.

Sign me up!  😀

2 minutes ago, Shift-4 said:

Sign me up!  😀

1 of 500! on my way to YouTube partner! LOL

Might have to request a digital sub forum if i get 'er going so i'm not 'advertising' on here.

Thanks again!

Holy shit, Ribs featured my thread on the front page.

Now i'm regretting everything!

I'm scared!

I would rather be in a physical altercation than read 'LOL look at this fat loser' on a YouTube video....How do some of those creators do it!?

I'm a mental midget AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Holy shit, I featured diesel's thread on the front page.

I'm scared!

I would rather be in a physical altercation than read 'LOL look at what this fat loser featured' on a discussion forum....How do some of those moderators do it!?

37 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

Holy shit, Ribs featured my thread on the front page.

I'm scared!

I would rather be in a physical altercation than read 'LOL look at this fat loser' on a YouTube video....How do some of those creators do it!?

Expect to see ‘LOL look at this fat loser’ comments. There will be a few at first but there will be more as your subscribers increase, like flies to honey.

Take them as a measure of success.

2 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Expect to see ‘LOL look at this fat loser’ comments. There will be a few at first but there will be more as your subscribers increase, like flies to honey.

Take them as a measure of success.

I suppose the algorithm doesn't really care if it's positive or negative, traffic is traffic!

Good point!