[PGT] Minnesota @ Vancouver

Chickenspear

1 minute ago, Rekker said:

Really good game for those two. Wouldn't it be a treat to see Juulsen find another level.

That would be great. I think he’s survived this long coz he seems to be more physical and can pk better than the alternative d men they have . Having the experience of Cole seems to settle him down.  Hopefully he can keep this up. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

Terrible 1st very good 2nd and 3rd

But Minn is terrible team new coach or not

Since the coaching change, they were on a 4-game-heater, just like we did with Boudreau bump a couple of years ago. It is easier said than done to beat a team coming in hot. I like how we pissed them off tonight, and hopefully, they take it all out on the Oilers tomorrow night.

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

Just now, RJCF96 said:

Since the coaching change, they were on a 4-game-heater, just like we did with Boudreau bump a couple of years ago. It is easier said than done to beat a team coming in hot. I like how we pissed them off tonight, and hopefully, they take it all out on the Oilers tomorrow night.

Nope Oilers will beat them easily. Minn sucks there is nothing good about that team. If I was in charge of that team I would tear it down and rebuild, 

• Haha 1