[PGT] Minnesota @ Vancouver

Chickenspear

Just now, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

You have a thing against Tocchet. Fine. But I’ll be damned if I’m going to sit here and listen to you shit talk the skate jersey. Take a Prozac or something. 

The stick jersey is the best Johnny Canuck one is 2nd 

I think we lost to NYR because of that skate jersey that is bad luck I'm a former player I think things jinx players and that is a bad omen

4 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

EP will have 1 goal 1 helper next game

Kuz is not a 39 goal player so he needs to understand what a 20-25 goal player needs to play like

Myers is not as bad as people make him out to be. Myers at 4.5 mill would get a lot more love from this fanbase

No he really sucks gone next year

17 minutes ago, Ballisticsports said:

But I thought he was a Canuck Fan Forever  Captkirk 

We won 2 of 3 periods

We won 2-0

We finished strong

We are 3rd in Division when not expected to be

No denying the 1st was ugly

We lost the fight in the 1st, but won the war, Needs to consider he isn't a fan and never happy. or, happier if we lose to keep posting negative

Management never sold this team as Elite team, so temper your expectations and be glad for the positives of not folding and blown out

I am not sure if this is directed at me or Canuckstrollforever?

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, Ballisticsports said:

But I thought he was a Canuck Fan Forever  Captkirk 

We won 2 of 3 periods

We won 2-0

We finished strong

We are 3rd in Division when not expected to be

No denying the 1st was ugly

We lost the fight in the 1st, but won the war, Needs to consider he isn't a fan and never happy. or, happier if we lose to keep posting negative

Management never sold this team as Elite team, so temper your expectations and be glad for the positives of not folding and blown out

I promise I will give Tocchet his credit when I see him actually do something for this team. For now I believe they win Because of the players talent not because of the Coach's defensive structure and if anyone believes this team is playing any defensive structure then that's Tocchet's system and it isn't good.

I believe this team has elite talent and I don't want to see their prime years go to waste

Fun game. I kept thinking as the shot count piled up on us in the first period that this could turn into the Devils game if we could just net one. Once they scored they started to take the game over. I ran into Christine Sinclair a couple of times tonight which was also awesome. 

• Cheers 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

I promise I will give Tocchet his credit when I see him actually do something for this team. For now I believe they win Because of the players talent not because of the Coach's defensive structure and if anyone believes this team is playing any defensive structure then that's Tocchet's system and it isn't good.

I believe this team has elite talent and I don't want to see their prime years go to waste

You think they are playing the way he wants all the time?

The players were playing pond hockey last year, and will take time and/or player personnel change

Remember blowing big leads last year ?

BB has a winning regular season record (not playoffs) and they were not good

It is the players who play the game and on them and only so much a coach can do

As a fan (and player as you state), Didn't you feel good after a game, or were you the life of the dressing room bringing them down after any win?

Try to appreciate and enjoy what you have before it is gone (applies to things in your life as well)

The Canucks won

The team has some elite talent

The team is not elite and there is a difference

Expecting more at this point will give you more reason to be negative

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1