Who is the most boring generic random player that has ever played for the Canucks ?

Blue

7 hours ago, IBatch said:

Tanner Glass definitely didn't end up boring....  Was a warrior.   No he wasn't filling the net, it also wasn't why he was on our team, and also why he went on to have a pretty long career elsewhere.    We could use a mucker like him that's the first one in on any dust up, willing to sacrifice his body no matter what - including against guys way above his weight class.    Was in OTT the game he had the balls to drop them with the same guy that knocked Ryper to the ice (Carkner, an old school SOB, did the same to Glass too).   He is a good example of a decade long player, and he did get a lot better at his craft too.   Kept trying, often had one of if not the "fight of the year", at a time when that sort of thing was fading fast.  

He also had a degree in imperialism or something.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, IBatch said:

This is the only thing that I remember about Isbister that was memorable. 

Yeah, it was his final season in the NHL when he was here and he just kind of... existed. You'd think he would have done more since he was 6 foot 4 and weighed 230 lbs but nope! Basically, an older Taylor Pyatt. lol

3 hours ago, Blitz-Pix said:

Willie D's favorite player... Jason Megna LOL

See, my problem with using Megna as an answer to the question is he was overused so much that it arguably made him less boring because he'd be who everyone yelled at. lol

• Haha 1

On 12/9/2023 at 4:44 PM, BCNeil said:

Michael Chaput.  I was able to buy his game worn jersey at the year end sale, for less than a new blank

On 12/11/2023 at 6:01 AM, Sativika said:

Okay. I got motivated and searched around with Google; David Booth. That's who I had in mind in my post earlier on. Not Mathias. And while I'm at it.........

Reid Boucher

Jayson Megna

Man. There's a whole whack of players you can name in this thread. Just look at the Utica Comet rosters when they were our farm team! A few have already been named in here. 

On 12/12/2023 at 4:52 PM, End2End said:

When I saw this thread my mind instantly went to the days of Taylor pyatt and brad isbister, or the famous megna and chaput chapter.

2 hours ago, Crimson JH said:

And Chaput

My fav line from the Mummy comes to mind "No you must not read from the book" concerning the book of the dead.

Shampoo and Manga must not be mentioned.  I hated that season so much just because of those two.