[proposal]: Andrei Kuzmenko for Evander Kane?

I feel like he's gotta be flipped for the assets to get a better fit. 

Phi Konecny, Tippett, 

MTL Anderson

Dux Vatrano

Buff Tuch 

Minni Hartman

One of these guys would be a great add for us. though I doubt they would want to trade for Kuzz directly. 

The mistake was not selling high on Kuzz at the last deadline. 

Edited by Hammertime

Kane certainly had attitude and brought distraction to his team (WPG) off the ice, but that was 10 years ago. He's in his 30s now and probably just wants to win. He's a good player and I'd be happy with him as a Canuck. He'd bring speed, scoring and truculence.

I don't think Kuzmenko has ever handed out a bodycheck in his life. Standing around waiting for the puck is not going to win a championship. 

Saying that, I highly doubt EDM goes for this.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, qwijjibo said:

So you're telling me that he's a more talented goal scorer than Gretzky? 

On twitter one time, to deliberately troll Oilers fans, I claimed that the 2011 Canucks would demolish any Edmonton Oiler team in their prime, and that Gretzky would be a 3rd liner on the Canucks playing behind Henrik and Kesler.  I started receiving DM'd death threats, lol.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Jeremy Hronek said:

On twitter one time, to deliberately troll Oilers fans, I claimed that the 2011 Canucks would demolish any Edmonton Oiler team in their prime, and that Gretzky would be a 3rd liner on the Canucks playing behind Henrik and Kesler.  I started receiving DM'd death threats, lol.  

Amazing 

• ThereItIs 1