[PGT] Hurricanes at Canucks, Dec.9th

13 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

If he can't keep the team consistent yes Fire Tocchet. 

Tocchet doesn't get to become a good coach with this team he has to be a good coach now

EP Hughes ELC were squandered by the other inexperience coaches These guys are now in their primes and their window is NOW

He is a good coach. He was a good coach once he started with the Canucks. His record says it all. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

But we lead the league in goals with Kuzy cold this year. 

He showed what he can do in a different system, there's a good fit out there .

I doubt teams would be that smart. They could have had Boeser if they offered anything halfway decent. But they didn't. 

Would you let Kuzy go for a 4th round pick ? That's probably the offer they are getting 

Just now, cuporbust said:

Consistent ? So, we are 2nd in the division behind the Stanley cup Champs,  4th in the league ,  the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th leading scorers at over a third of the way through the season. That's coming off a bellow. 500 season. I'd say asking for the coach to be fired,  regardless of how far apart the losses were is hilarious 

The offense is consistent the defense isn't.

A coach doesn't teach talent and we know this team has talent and that talent makes our offense consistent

But coaches teach defense and implement defensive systems and that has not been consistent If you want what has happen in Edm or Tor then yes keep the inconsistent defensive play. I don't want first round exists so if the coach can't get consistency then he has to go

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

He is a good coach. He was a good coach once he started with the Canucks. His record says it all. 

Coach bumps are real the honeymoon is over what can he do now

At least you admit he wasn't good before he came here because he wasn't

Edited by CanuckFanForever
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I doubt teams would be that smart. They could have had Boeser if they offered anything halfway decent. But they didn't. 

Would you let Kuzy go for a 4th round pick ? That's probably the offer they are getting 

No of course not, and neither would Allvin.

• Huggy Bear 1

Was at the game, man you can tell a different energy going to games now. When thisbteam is playing meaningful hockey, the crowd is more in it. 

Kuzy needa to ahoot more. Youre not going to score if you dont pepper the goalie with shots.  Besides his offense, he doesnt bring anything else to the club. I cant foresee this relationship lasting, espevially tonight. Got maybe 3 shifts in ghe 2nd and only one in the 3rd period. Not sure he has what it takes to regain Toccheta trust, he just doeant have the fire to compete ans get himself involved when his puck luck is not there.

• Upvote 2