[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Tampa Bay Lightning, Rogers Arena, Dec 12, 7pm PST - The Lets Keep the Winning Ways Going ... m'Kay! Game

Rocket-68

Tweaking, Tweaking Little Star, oh what will PA do with the Door Ajar  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Well now, what aging Superstar will the Canucks trade for (brackets are my opinion, add yours in the comments on what the package will be)

• Ovenchiken, Washington ain't getting another cup the rest of this decade so might as well package up (Kuz / Garland / picks for Ovi - retention in play)
    • Crosby! Flightless birds want to give Sid-da-Kid another cup so (Kuz you are up with Myers to drive you both to the airport)
    • Tarasenko, Petey needs a bull in the china shop player and 'senko has at least 1 good year left in him to push us over the top
    • PA ain't trading anyone off the team, Phil the Thrill for a Mil is available - low risk is what JR thrives on
    • Joe Pavelski - 'nuf said
    • ummm, dear author, perhaps you should get checked for CTE ... none of the above are remotely possible. But since you asked see my comments below for a likely trade for an unlikely player to be moved.

3 hours ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Was that the year we bounced St. Louis in the first round and faced Minnesota in the second round? Isn’t that the same series that produced the legendary Bertuzzi mean-mugging Mitchell picture? The trap hockey with Minnesota was brutal. 

Yes, that was the year when we had a big chance to go all the way to SCF. Jacques Lemaire just outcoached Crow. I mean, the guy has how many, 6 or 7 rings?

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Yesterday was hell for me. Not only was the Lions Gate Closed on the return commute. I bashed my baby toe at home and it wouldn't stop bleeding. So I went to VGH. The Doc is going oh you just need to elevate your foot above your heart. (easier said than done) But they bandaged it, got a tetanus shot. Turns out when you have even type two diabetes your feet are more vulnerable to damage. I got home at 1:30am. I called in sick to work today because I was wiped out. At least I didn't need stitches.

Oh damn, that's brutal! Good idea to call in sick...sometimes you just have to give in to it and take time to do what you need to do. Hope you heal up.

I'm constantly bashing and banging myself around. People at work used to say they were going to bubble wrap me. I have a badly bruised finger right now...smashed it a couple of weeks ago then again on the car door as I put dad's wheelchair in the back. A few choice words were mumbled!

• Like 2