[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Tampa Bay Lightning, Rogers Arena, Dec 12, 7pm PST - The Lets Keep the Winning Ways Going ... m'Kay! Game

Rocket-68

Tweaking, Tweaking Little Star, oh what will PA do with the Door Ajar  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Well now, what aging Superstar will the Canucks trade for (brackets are my opinion, add yours in the comments on what the package will be)

• Ovenchiken, Washington ain't getting another cup the rest of this decade so might as well package up (Kuz / Garland / picks for Ovi - retention in play)
    • Crosby! Flightless birds want to give Sid-da-Kid another cup so (Kuz you are up with Myers to drive you both to the airport)
    • Tarasenko, Petey needs a bull in the china shop player and 'senko has at least 1 good year left in him to push us over the top
    • PA ain't trading anyone off the team, Phil the Thrill for a Mil is available - low risk is what JR thrives on
    • Joe Pavelski - 'nuf said
    • ummm, dear author, perhaps you should get checked for CTE ... none of the above are remotely possible. But since you asked see my comments below for a likely trade for an unlikely player to be moved.

1 minute ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

I just like the fact this team is closing.Β  Lead going into the 3rd, win.Β  Good teams do that.Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

They gave up a lot of possession time in the third, but not many high danger chances.Β  It never felt like they were going to falter.Β Β 

• Cheers 1