PGT - Tampa at Vancouver

PhillipBlunt

13 minutes ago, Sergiomomesso said:

Who sits when the Soucy is healthy? 

Do they rotate Myers , Cole, Juulson, Zadorov and  Soucy to sit and keep ‘em fresh ?

if Juulson keeps up with his recent  solid play, there’s no way he can sit in the press box for weeks at a time. He has earned that 6 spot and looks solid on the pk. 

Juulson 100% in the press box.

Cole will likely play the right side with Soucy. Even on his off hand he's better than Juulsen. Not a shot at the strides Juulsen has made, but he doesn't slot in above any of those guys unless there's an injury.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 2

Just now, Saved_by_Jesus said:

I actually enjoy watching third periods again!  My PTSD from last year has almost dissipated.

I love how low-event the 3rds are when the Canucks are leading.

Also, happy that Kuzmenko got a goal, but was also really stoked by his forechecking tonight.

My fingernails are thankful. It’s so much nicer going to bed after Ws

• ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, conquestofbaguettes said:

Cole will likely play the right side with Soucy. Even on his off hand he's better than Juulsen. Not a shot at the strides Juulsen has made, but he doesn't slot in above any of those guys unless there's an injury.

And that’s where the championship pedigree of coaches come in handy by keeping the spares sharp and in shape. If we keep winning, the boys are gonna buy in. And with our luck, there is bound to be injuries throughout lineup. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, conquestofbaguettes said:

Unfortunately I agree, although I’d still feel better with Myers being the guy sitting. Or even better, play 11 forwards 7 defenders and have Myers take some shifts on the 3rd or 4th line.

• Confused 1

Just now, Sergiomomesso said:

And that’s where the championship pedigree of coaches come in handy by keeping the spares sharp and in shape. If we keep winning, the boys are gonna buy in. And with our luck, there is bound to be injuries throughout lineup. 

100%. I'm glad Juulsen is finally looking good. They need the depth! And if he's ready to win a full-time job next year, he'll do it. I'm rooting for him!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

Can't wait for Thursday, we'll see if Tkapuke tries any of his chickenshit antics

Oh yeah and let’s see if 18 year old Sam Bennett tries to run any of our Dmen. I have a feeling the Panthers are gonna want the W for Luongo. Let’s hope the boys don’t let them intimidate us and be the aggressor and win.