PGT - Tampa at Vancouver

PhillipBlunt

13 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Well the Canucks have beaten the Lightning twice now this year, once in their barn and a total domination in ours.

I want a demolishing of the Laughs still though. Tell me; Who looks more like a real Hockey player?

They say criminal's eyes are close together. Wonder if that's true? 😜🤪

Shouldn't put 'the flow' next to Ron Jeremy...

He doesn't deserve that...😇

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Goal_thecup said:

He looks like an Mini-Friedman!

image.png.d3299698d2ae2e34f6f497ba92c86b4b.pngimage.thumb.png.58a8a1726171eb8f69521313491ea148.png

Mathews or Friedman?

image.png.e00ca2e93657f103d23acec1475cb95c.png   

Mathews?  Or Friedman?  Or both!??

image.thumb.png.401d40aad48d83949a7b9ab50bd4a505.png

So many jokes,  so little time.

Quick  get her a pair if skates and  Leafs jersey .... ooouuuhhhh, too soon?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Well I’m excited for probably the only game I’m going to see in person this year… My sister and her partner and son are gonna be here for Christmas holidays she flew in from Sydney Australia and we’re gonna all go see the senators take on the Canucks…

I was a little concerned about the game while we were slumping at .500 but it looks like things are on the up and up again and I’m looking forward to the game

Grandma and I are taking our two Grandkids (and what’s their names - their parents) to this game too.  Lower bowl seats, hotel rooms, ferry from the island. Thinkin Grandma might have to go back to work after her short retirement …

But will be lovin’ every minute of it !

• Cheers 1

• Jess unfeatured and unpinned this topic
On 12/13/2023 at 6:31 AM, HKSR said:

I think suter is gonna slot in on the 4th line to start.  He needs to get back up to speed again.  

On 12/13/2023 at 6:40 AM, DrJockitch said:

Doubt that. As good as the 3rd line has been defensively with Blueger in the middle, they need someone that can finish with Garland. 
Garland has been great but has an absolute muffin of a shot. His slap shot isn’t as hard as a decent wrist shot, he needs someone like Suter with some finish. 

Told ya... 4th line to start 😁