PGT - Tampa at Vancouver

PhillipBlunt

4 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Our D is going to be so awesome when Soucy comes back.. I can't wait to see him back... 

Julssen is playing great hockey. 

He was on the ice with 2 mins to go holding aa lead trying to close the game out..

Coaches really trust him and it shows because he was on the ice at a crucial moment..

He's a permanent member of this D now. He's not going anywhere when Soucy comes back. 

I agree, Jules has been a stud for 5 straight games now. I think it's starting to click for him. I doubt management lets the coaching staff scratch Myers. But in an ideal world. Juulsen plays and Myers sits if/when the blueline is healthy. And Soucy, Cole, Hughes, Hronek and Zadorov fill out the rest of the blueline.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, CanuckFanForever said:

60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes, 60 minutes

That's how many minutes the Canucks are learning to play, Tocchet You tricked me

Nobody’s Fault But Yours

6 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

4 - 1 since Zadorov trade.

Our D was struggling after Soucy injury. 

Zad is eating up a lot of toi and him and Myers are making a really good pairing. 

I have always said Myers needs a good partner. He came in well the team sucked, but prior to that he was good in Win. 

I am really interested to see what this team can do with Saucy in. Saucy is a Huge upgrade to Juulsen

Edited by CanuckFanForever
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, CanuckFanForever said:

I have always said Myers needs a good partner. He came in well the team sucked, but prior to that he was good in Win. 

I am really interested to see what this team can do with Saucy in. Saucy is a Hugh upgrade to Juulsen

Cole looks deadly with Zads.

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hogs and Podz said:

Yup... Podz is the missing piece to have this forward group be elite on all lines.  Every line having speed, size, grit, skill and heart.

I agree. 

I would try Hogz and Podz with Petey. 

Kuzmenko with Miller and Boeser. 

Mik to the third line. 

It's at least worth a try.