Canucks Fans Unite!

Optimist Prime

Feels like the team and us fans are starting a new chapter. The best one yet. 

Hughes as captain, roster improvements, OEL gone, proper offseason training and camp. This forum will go bonkers when the Canucks clinch a playoff spot next March/April.

Happy to be here and see y'all. GCG!

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, Lady Blue Green said:

Long time lurker at CDC. Out of protest to them closing down I thought I would join up. Hope to get to know you all over the course of the year. 

Welcome Lady Blue Green... I have been a lurker for spells at different times.  I had a low post count until 6 years ago (signed up in 2009).  

I agree... It's really nice that this is a fan driven site not corporate.  More pure fandom the better.  Looking forward to more of your posts!

8 hours ago, Lady Blue Green said:

Long time lurker at CDC. Out of protest to them closing down I thought I would join up. Hope to get to know you all over the course of the year. 

I lurked for a few years, then joined in 2006 and continued to lurk with random sporadic posts for 17 years, and here I am now. Not sure if I should be proud or ashamed about that lol

• Like 1

22 hours ago, canuckster19 said:

I remember joining the official Canucks forum back in 2000, man people hated Felix Potvin back then.

If i remember rightly you were with us on Whatthenuck before it evolved into the cdc forums, I might be a bit confused, but I know you were an OG with the whole thing, and while I have flipped various versions of my name over the years, you have been very consistent. ; )

1 hour ago, Optimist Prime said:

If i remember rightly you were with us on Whatthenuck before it evolved into the cdc forums, I might be a bit confused, but I know you were an OG with the whole thing, and while I have flipped various versions of my name over the years, you have been very consistent. ; )

I remember a separate Canucks forum from the official fan forum that kind of died once the official fan forum started but it's been ages, I barely remember. Yep I chose canuckster19 when they named Näslund captain as I was also 19 at the time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

I remember a separate Canucks forum from the official fan forum that kind of died once the official fan forum started but it's been ages, I barely remember. Yep I chose canuckster19 when they named Näslund captain as I was also 19 at the time.

Naslund is my all time favourite Captain. Hopefully Captain Quinn changes that over the course of his era. ; )