Canucks Fans Unite!

Optimist Prime

46 minutes ago, JeremyCuddles said:

I just download the gif, and drag it over to the "drag files here" part. I am really bad at explaining things. Lol.

Oof… that’s a hassle… hopefully we can get that option soon. The upside are that we can now use modern emojis 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, R3aL said:

Not sure if I like the red buttons though can we edit this for ourselves?

Pretty sure admins can change all the colours. Stealth has extensive experience with this forum software obviously, so he knows how to change things.

Maybe someday I'll learn more and help out 😆

• Cheers 1

Been going back looking at all my old posts over the last 9 years I really didn't start participating until 2014 even though I join in 2008 under my old account that I don't remember what the login information was nor the email I used so I ended up just making a new account and didn't participate for 5 years.  Even then I didn't say much.

5 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

So will Ribs give us the inside scoop as to what the hell happened at the "old site"?

We don't know for certain, just best guesses.

I said it elsewhere, but my guess is they want to fully control official Canucks social media and they had little control over CDC, given how much leeway we gave users to say what they wanted, even if it was critical. With the CDC forums gone, they now have full control over every social media that has the official "Canucks" sticker, so to speak.

Also...glad to see you made it here 🙂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you AJ, SN!   Such a smooooooooooooth transition!   its almost as if someone in the know was working on this behind the scenes in anticipation 😉

Can't wait till the season starts, with our shiny new forum!

#@#% NHL.com

#@#% Rogers

Go #$%@ing Canucks Go!

too much excitement for one night. i'm off to get my zzzzz

my first Post!!

Hey guys and gals. Incredibly sad news that CDC was closed down. I was a reader since 2008 when I lived in Van for a year. I have followed the Canucks ever since, while living back in Europe where I am from. All the ups and downs. What a ride. Now the No 1 place on the interweb is closed, but I am hopeful that this will be even better. We need Vintage for all the news!!

and one positive: now I was allowed to create an account, for some reason I couldn’t create one on the old forum… Let’s go Canucks!!!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1