★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers • Dec 14, 2023 • 7PM • Rogers Place (Roberto Luongo Night ROH Induction)★

Crimson JH

12 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Just a heads up, despite most dogs liking tuna , it’s important not to feed it to them often or too much at a time. Small dogs especially are susceptible to mercury build up in their tissue. 

There is a lot of info to google. Opening a can of tuna is convenient and a cost effective treat however not good for your happy pooch.

IMG_9118.thumb.jpeg.23b8ff5e08c257a01784da9d87f49284.jpeg

You can tune a piano but you can’t tuna fish,I’ll let myself out 😀

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Kevin Biestra said:

All of your negative points are true but I still feel he did more than sufficient good in his Canuck years to be honored in the ROH.

We have been so used of "good enough" that we don't know what true champions look like. Luckily, this version of the team has a far better chance of having Gamers/playoff performers that we will soon have true heroes we can gladly put in our rafters where they rightly should be. 

5 minutes ago, Kevin Biestra said:

All of your negative points are true but I still feel he did more than sufficient good in his Canuck years to be honored in the ROH.

This ridiculous acceptance of being screwed and taking it is what the current team and management is trying to change in the culture of this team.

Luongo was a selfish player who was in it for himself.

He blew it in the SCF by energizing Thomas and Boston with a ridiculously selfish pump my tires speech.

God damn him for that.

Toughen up Canuck fans. Stop whimping out.  Daniel was a speed bag.

In order to win a cup this team has to believe that they have to go to war. Stop accepting mediocrity loser fans.

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, fanfor42 said:

This ridiculous acceptance of being screwed and taking it is what the current team and management is trying to change in the culture of this team.

He blew it in the SCF by energizing Thomas and Boston with a ridiculously selfish pump my tires speech.

God damn him for that.

In order to win a cup this team has to believe that they have to go to war. Stop accepting mediocrity loser fans.

I've seen everything in this town from Smyl at one extreme to Messier at the other.  Luongo is fine.  He acted like a sucky baby at times and not without consequences for the team, but he still did more good than bad.

Daniel was indeed a speed bag for Marchand's fists but Luongo was literally the only Canuck on the ice at the time who wasn't to blame for that or responsible for dealing with it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

God damn him for that.

Go Away GIF

2 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

God damn him for that.

U just laid down the fire my boiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Lol no one is trying to feel that heat right now but I feel you buddy.

Some people love player ABOVE the team and franchise... I could never*Miller*.

Daniel Sedin was a speed bag bro I hear that lolz straight heat talking my boi. Pretty hard Lolz man.

32 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

I am sorry we were missing 5 key players in that series? Really? First time I heard that. Who were they? 

Do you actually read people's posts before you respond?

Yes we were.

Go read my responses to you, clearly you can't bother to read, think and assess something before commenting.

Suggest you learn to do that before you graduate high school kid

Edited by billydakid
  • Haha 2