★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers • Dec 14, 2023 • 7PM • Rogers Place (Roberto Luongo Night ROH Induction)★

Crimson JH

47 minutes ago, billydakid said:

I see

So you think winning a stanley cup is about one player who played with broken ribs?

I suppose you ignore the fact that there's 20 players, and also seem to think that when you're basically missing your second line its going to be fine hey? And a third line center, and your best dman

Show me a team who's managed to over come those injuries to win a stanley cup dude

Your comments are absurd and show you don't really comprehend how hard the sport is.

36 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

I am sorry we were missing 5 key players in that series? Really? First time I heard that. Who were they? 

5 minutes ago, billydakid said:

Do you actually read people's posts before you respond?

Yes we were.

Go read my responses to you, clearly you can't bother to read, think and assess something before commenting.

Suggest you learn to do that before you graduate high school kid

Centers Hank,Kessler,Higgins and Lapp all played 25 playoff games and yes Malhotra got hurt and was out. 

Yes Samulelson was out too. 

Hamhuis played 19 games and Raymond played 24 games.

Kid!? :classic_biggrin:

So maybe you should bring out your calculator..........KID!!!! :classic_laugh:

26 minutes ago, Kevin Biestra said:

I think he gets credit for his great games and he also rightly gets saddled with his bad ones.  He was basically three parts Ken Dryden and one part Dan Cloutier.  I would say he is definitely the most mentally fragile goalie I can think of who is in the Hall of Fame.  That said, when his mind was right, which was still the majority of the time, he was one of the very best goalies of his era and at times the best.

Bro

A goalie who played 1044 games in the NHL, who was 9th in NHL history in Shutouts, had a career .919 save percentage is anything but fragile...smh

It amazes me that people don't understand how hard his position was and how remarkable he was.

2 minutes ago, billydakid said:

Bro

A goalie who played 1044 games in the NHL, who was 9th in NHL history in Shutouts, had a career .919 save percentage is anything but fragile...smh

It amazes me that people don't understand how hard his position was and how remarkable he was.

BRO!? :classic_laugh:

1 minute ago, EdgarM said:

Centers Hank,Kessler,Higgins and Lapp all played 25 playoff games and yes Malhotra got hurt and was out. 

Yes Samulelson was out too. 

Hamhuis played 19 games and Raymond played 24 games.

Kid!? :classic_biggrin:

So maybe you should bring out your calculator..........KID!!!! :classic_laugh:

Raymond had his back broken, I guess you missed that?

Hamhuis hurt his hip in game 3 and was out for the series

Samuelson didn't play in the series

Kesler had broken ribs the whole series and a sprained wrist

Malholtra was out

Higgins was not a center

You seem really confused dude...stop trying to be 'right', when anyone reading this knows you are wrong. That's also a sign of adolescence