★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers • Dec 14, 2023 • 7PM • Rogers Place (Roberto Luongo Night ROH Induction)★

Crimson JH

6 minutes ago, John.Tallhouse said:

Does he apologize for game 7 tho? 

Bruh…

after all the amazing things he did for this team that’s all you can say? Come on man… Show some class… Where is your gratitude? That’s why it’s called a hockey team you can’t pin it on one person… They didn’t score at all during that series the whole team was to blame for the performance including all their injuries and horrible reffing…

the naked gun facepalm GIF

• Cheers 2

Just now, 1-d said:

I know it's been talked about to death in this town, but what a damn shame not to have #1 jersey retired.

That should be reserved for the guys who epitomize the franchise and played all, or most of their career.  

Also, he went into the HoF as a Panther, soooooo

• Like 1

Just now, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Bruh…

after all the amazing things he did for this team that’s all you can say? Come on man… Show some class… Where is your gratitude? That’s why it’s called a hockey team you can’t pin it on one person… They didn’t score at all during that series the whole team was to blame for the performance including all their injuries and horrible reffing…

the naked gun facepalm GIF

I know it’s been 12 years but you should really go back and look at his performance. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, John.Tallhouse said:

Would be pretty classy if he said “I’m sorry we couldn’t bring it home guys” he touched on every series except the final. Even said every other teams name they beat instead of Boston. 

Did he sold game?Took money?He didnot wish to win?