★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers • Dec 14, 2023 • 7PM • Rogers Place (Roberto Luongo Night ROH Induction)★

Crimson JH

I just read how a Ukraine Bradley fighting vehicle destroyed a entire column of Russian fighting vehicles, reminds me of the hits that Zads dishes out.. reallyyyyy liking that trade, I bet flamers fans are so not.pleased losing him! Reminds me of Tryamkin... 

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

They were stuck on the ice couldn't get line change while FLD got fresh guys.

That's why FLD had pressure and that great chance 

They gained possession of the puck by hooking Blueger. That's what happened and should've been called. 

• Huggy Bear 2
  • ThereItIs 2

Just now, CanuckFanForever said:

Ok people I was wrong Tocchet is able to make adjustments to the team. I'm really starting to think he has the trust of the players and the players are wanting to listen to him

Dont put juju dont put juju.Donttttttttttttttt

1 minute ago, IceHockeyPlayer said:

The guy can skate! Did you see him hustle back after puck got by him on the pinch during last few minutes!

Actually no, sadly I'm on the road and pulled over at a rest stop so I can't catch the game but relying on what I'm reading on the board 

6 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

3rd line, 4th line. 

Best lines. 

I remember in the Pat Quinn days, he was always focused on having 4 lines, and each line had to have an identity and needed to feel like their contribution was valuable and needed. He said that was key to getting to the cup. We saw it again in 2011....

We are getting there, our 3rd line has developed an identity, out fourth is solid but probably needs a bit "more"....Having both Suter and Bleuger in the lineup should help that but I'd like to see a honey badger type player on that 4th line and another Joshua type player. We get that, our bottom 6 could be the best in the league, and our top 6 is close to that already!

• Cheers 1