★[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Florida Panthers • Dec 14, 2023 • 7PM • Rogers Place (Roberto Luongo Night ROH Induction)★

Crimson JH

2 minutes ago, iceman1964 said:

Actually no, sadly I'm on the road and pulled over at a rest stop so I can't catch the game but relying on what I'm reading on the board 

Should be able to at least catch the game on an AM station ... hopefully

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, iceman1964 said:

I just read how a Ukraine Bradley fighting vehicle destroyed a entire column of Russian fighting vehicles, reminds me of the hits that Zads dishes out.. reallyyyyy liking that trade, I bet flamers fans are so not.pleased losing him! Reminds me of Tryamkin... 

Zad is a lot like Gandalf the White

Zad is our replacement for Tram…

Zad is who Tram shoulda been… 

Much like Gandalf the White replaced Saruman the White…

He was who Saruman shoulda been…

gandalf the white GIF

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, iceman1964 said:

I just read how a Ukraine Bradley fighting vehicle destroyed a entire column of Russian fighting vehicles, reminds me of the hits that Zads dishes out.. reallyyyyy liking that trade, I bet flamers fans are so not.pleased losing him! Reminds me of Tryamkin... 

3ewnck.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

Goddamn it the oilers are up 3-2 🤨

McDavid is gonna drag that team back into the mix.  We don't need to worry about them if we keep winning games.  It's only an issue if we go on a long losing streak.

2 minutes ago, billydakid said:

I remember in the Pat Quinn days, he was always focused on having 4 lines, and each line had to have an identity and needed to feel like their contribution was valuable and needed. He said that was key to getting to the cup. We saw it again in 2011....

We are getting there, our 3rd line has developed an identity, out fourth is solid but probably needs a bit "more"....Having both Suter and Bleuger in the lineup should help that but I'd like to see a honey badger type player on that 4th line and another Joshua type player. We get that, our bottom 6 could be the best in the league, and our top 6 is close to that already!

Absolutely. Quinn certainly made sure there was an identity to each line. 

I feel like this team almost kinda has that. Not there yet though but it feels like something’s brewing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Rindiculous said:

I think Ian Clark should go into the ring of honour one day

Would be good to have something like that for other staff. Not sure about ROH, but I'd love to appreciate guys like Patty O'Neil, Red Hamilton, and a guy like Ian Clark. That said, if Pat Quinn gets in, then maybe there's an avenue to ROH (though Quinn was also a player for a little bit).